Fuming with step daughters mum Advice please!!!!

What a nasty bitch!!! You're in such a horrid situation not being able to do much about it, I don't know what to say, except that she obviously needs help! It is sad that solicitors fees are so expensive :( Maybe you could offer to "take her daughter off her hands" for a few weeks while she's still in early pregnancy? That way, you might be able to get the message across a little more firmly that it's definitely not the girls fault? I don't know :/ :hugs:

what effect will that have on a child so young? what an awful thing to tell her

OMG. that is disgusting. Poor little girls to think if they argue they'll think they're going "to kill the baby". How sad and extremely shocking. I can't believe someone would say that to child, no matter how old they are.

I can't believe someone could say something so horrible to their child. I would have lost it on her.

OMG....that is so horrid! The girls will grow up with that in their memories! Imagine how it will affect them and their relationship with their mother. That woman should be careful with what she say!

O my god the poor littel mite Why would you say that to a 5 year old?
And it was most definatly said to her because they cannot come up with that themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->