Fuming :(

pandaeyes91

Reaction score
I am so annoyed right now, I'm getting ready to leave to see family/great nan who I haven't seen in months, and someones gone into the back of my car :'(
It was blocking someones drive so they came out and asked if I can move my car, and I tell them someone has gone into the back of it, did you see/hear anything..which they hadn't, so must have happened in the night.
I now can't use my car, because the exhaust sounds dodgy, I've got to go to the local police station later when husband gets back, and will probably have to spend out to get it all fixed, but I need my car tomorrow for work, and I don't like public transport so will have to walk :(
It's my first weekend off in ages, and this happens and I can't stop crying, doesn't help my hormones are all over the place.
Sorry for the rant, I just really needed to let it all out.

Oh dear :( will your insurance company not give you a courtesy car?

I'm not sure whether I'm entitled to one, I should have asked while I was on the phone to them, but I was too angry/upset.
I'm going to have to drive it to work tomorrow (garage says exhaust is okay, just looks like the body work is damaged but weren't 100%) and insurance are going to phone me tomorrow :(

Yes fully comp. I hate not knowing whats going on, how much am I going to have to spend out, will it be a write off...all these questions. Ive been on pieces this evening, my poor husband.

If your fully comp then you should get a courtesy car hun, also you should only have to pay your excess if you go through your insurance. Hope you manage to get it sorted. There is some nasty people in this world. They could of at least left you a note with their details on!

I'll hopefully find ouy more tomorrow, im just worried my insurance will go up next year if I do decide to claim on the insurance :/ I guess you could say I'm lucky, the car parked behind me who also got hit is worse off and has a newer car.

I don't know much about insurance. Someone reversed into my mums car last Christmas and she had to pay her excess but she said her insurance hasn't gone up when she renewed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->