funky cycles, when can i guesstimate when I "O"

emerphire

working on sweet pea #1
Reaction score
i recently started temping, but due to lack of sleep my chart might be all over the place so I'm not relying on that this cycle to figure out when I "O".

if the previous 3 months have been 28 day cycles and the most recent one wa 31, should i calculate a guesstimate on 31 days or an average of the 4 months? orrrrr????

we've been BDing but I'd hate to miss an opportunity. if on a 31 day cycle, i'm supposed to "O" this thursday. if 28 days, i'm most fertile today.

AHHHH i'm so confused. what do you think? we've been BDing everyother day.

TIA!

I would say anywhere from CD12 to CD14. But to play it safe, I would start BD every other day at CD10.

Good Luck :dust:

I would look for the signs like ovulation cramping, clear cm in excess, and also do it every other day around the expected O times for either 28 or 31 cycle.

I would try using opks. They might help you better detect you ovulation since your cycles are not being consistent (welcome to my life). I just started using them today, so I don't know much about em. I would just calculate the average of the 28 cycle and 31 cycle like you have done and bd around those times. I would even start on cd 10 through cd 18 just to cover all the the bases. :hugs: Best of luck and wish you nothing but :dust:

If you're BDing every other day it doesn't really matter cause you're giving yourself best chance anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->