Funky Suits?

Seraphim

Amazing Baby Girl
Reaction score
So... Hazel needs new suits.

I wondered if there was somewhere I hadn't thought of that do suits about the same price as mothercare and next?

I got some ok ones in Tesco but actually they're not going to last long size-wise. Gap and French Connection are lovely, but too expensive I think :/

they have some nice ones in Boots with stripes and stars etc on them that are unisex in really bright primary colours, and next have some nice ones too hth

Asda - I swear by them

Tesco sizing is on the small side, but George stuff is usually pretty good.

We also got some lovely shoes in M&S yesterday, and their clothes seemed pretty good about the same prices at M'care and Next too. :thumbup:

Sainsburys do somenice bright ones

i love debanhams!! got some really nice ones from there

Yeah H&M are well funky! They do do funny sizes though.

i like sainsburys ones they normally have some funky ones and the sizes are pretty good

H+M have gorgeous funky stuff though their sizing confuses me! I have some 2-4 month stuff and it's still too big on Matthew at nearly 3 and a half months old.

Sainsbury's as well.

Next have some gorgeous ones in at the minute in their unisex range with bright funky animals and patterns on them!

Debenhams sometimes have some pretty cool looking sleepsuits as well.

Have you had a look online at Vertbadout (sp?)

Apart from that I was gonna say the same as everyone else!

Thanks all :)

We got this one as a gift from my cousin...

https://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs413.snc3/24950_10150152871730346_898425345_11215586_6698814_n.jpg

...But they're like £18 and £8 for the hat when I looked! :wacko:

I'd like some reasonable ones for wearing during the day yknow, noot for bed, but more baby like than clothes.

ETA: The funny face is a result of teething... Sucking her lips ;)

Daytime ones I'd say Debenhams and H&M as they have more footless ones which my LO needs as he's started crawling and gets his legs tangled in the feet of complete suits! H&M had some nice girly ones last time I was in; their boys selection were all a bit twee tho'

Yep I agree Debenhams and H&M and Boots!
xxxxx

I got nice ones frm the White Company & Mamas & papas. but all r footless xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->