Funny baby kick stories.......

sue_88

Reaction score
Well I am sat up in bed....and baby just gave me an all mighty boot on my right side into my ribs and my whole boob jumped up and down (no bra, it's Sunday :haha: ).

I did have a chuckle to myself because at an E Cup they are bloody heavy so you can imagine the force of the kick heh.......any other funny baby kick stories?! :baby:

My mums border collie has taken to laying her head on my tummy and the other day, bubba was kicking and the dog jumped. She then put her head back on bump and it happened again 3 times - big kicks! Poor pooch was so confused looking and whined at me wit her head cocked to the side each time (very vocal dog, she whines constantly as if asking questions/commenting).

She is just young so hadn't expected her to pick up on the pregnancy like older dogs have done but now she definitely knows there is something going on.

My cat tries to lie on my bump but can't. He sleeps under the covers between hubby and I (how did we manage to get pregnant???) and when I lie on my side baby sometimes kicks him and he stomps off in a huff. Poor kitty will be sleeping with the kids when baby arrives as I am afraid he will climb into Moses basket. He is a Maine coon cross and weighs about a stone so may suffocate baby :-(

My mums border collie has taken to laying her head on my tummy and the other day, bubba was kicking and the dog jumped. She then put her head back on bump and it happened again 3 times - big kicks! Poor pooch was so confused looking and whined at me wit her head cocked to the side each time (very vocal dog, she whines constantly as if asking questions/commenting).

She is just young so hadn't expected her to pick up on the pregnancy like older dogs have done but now she definitely knows there is something going on.

My cat tries to lie on my bump but can't. He sleeps under the covers between hubby and I (how did we manage to get pregnant???) and when I lie on my side baby sometimes kicks him and he stomps off in a huff. Poor kitty will be sleeping with the kids when baby arrives as I am afraid he will climb into Moses basket. He is a Maine coon cross and weighs about a stone so may suffocate baby :-(

This is our cat :haha:

I would just start shooing him from the moses basket if he does, put it up a bit earlier so you can get him used to the fact its not his.

I was sitting holding a cup of tea on my bump earlier and baby kicked it and it went over me... I guess I was being told to stop using him as a table

This morning my husband laid his head on baby to have a listen, and said " Where are you, you haven't kicked me in the head in a while". With that, she gave to most almighty kick to the side of his head lol. xx

We have two cats who normally sleep on our bed, we wanted them to get used to being out of the room at night so that they don't sleep on the baby (apparently that is quite common, and dangerous). So now, every night when we go to bed we just close our bedroom door - they've gotten used to it pretty quickly, they scratched at the door for a week or so, but now keep themselves occupied in other rooms. It's worth doing before baby gets here so they don't get too huffy about it when there's a new addition to the family as well!

As for kicks, the ones that wake me up in the night are the most surprising for me, not really that interesting though - perhaps I will have more when I get past the 30 week mark :p

When I was pregnant with my son I was on my side in bed and he gave me a massive kick, he kicked down so hard that it actualy rolled me other :)

This morning my husband laid his head on baby to have a listen, and said " Where are you, you haven't kicked me in the head in a while". With that, she gave to most almighty kick to the side of his head lol. xx

THIS!
OH was laying his head on my belly the other night and he'd never felt her kick when he did that before..
All of a sudden, she spazzed.. Like 8 kicks to the head, it was hilarious. He just jumped up and had this priceless look on his face.
I was just like "that's my girl" haha<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->