Funny Habits!

M

Mrs Mayhem

Has your LO developed any funny habits? The latest for mine is licking labels. She manages to locate labels on toys, muslins, bibs, clothes, you name it, she ended up licking them, it's kinda cute!

The pic is her licking the label of the singing ladybird on her play mat!

Whats your LO's latest funny habit?

View attachment 187704

aww thats cute! My lo is having fun punching herself in the head at the moment, don't know what thats all about :wacko:

Nolans two goofy things are-

1. banging his head on the wall or floor
2. rubbing his foot on the carpet when music plays, not so cute because he has rubbed himself a blister!

Aw bless!! our LO's do seem to like bashing themselves huh?! when not licking labels Holly likes to pull her toes as hard as she can!!

Has your LO developed any funny habits? The latest for mine is licking labels. She manages to locate labels on toys, muslins, bibs, clothes, you name it, she ended up licking them, it's kinda cute!

My LO LOVES labels too! She loves licking them, and just stroking them. Like you said, you give her anything with a label on it and she'll find it within 2 seconds and it'll be in her gob haha!

She also likes stamping her feet on the floor when something entertains her on the TV, shortly followed by giggling.

Oh and another thing, is whenever she's let loose in the front room, the first thing she goes to is OH's PS3. Nothing else! Think she's going to be a geek when she's older :haha:

Mine likes to suck on ribbon or tags on his toys

Aww how cute. Alfie just likes to lick his fingers and feet :wacko: such a strange child sure he gets it from his dads side lol.

<3

Rowan likes to thump both legs down in his cot when he's in his sleeping bag in the morning. He also wiggles so much when I'm changing him that the whole chest of drawers shakes (giggling all the while...!)

Holly has also started to wriggle when being changed, so much so that I now have to put the changing mat on the floor as it's safer! She manages to backwards crawl (on her back) right off the mat within seconds!!

Holly has also started to wriggle when being changed, so much so that I now have to put the changing mat on the floor as it's safer! She manages to backwards crawl (on her back) right off the mat within seconds!!

Yep - definitely at this stage too (my poor back is not going to like all the bending over), I have to stand right against the mat and be really careful and I don't think my nerves can take it!

View attachment 187704

Have you looked around for a product called a 'taggie'... Its a really soft square of material with labels sewn all round it.. They also do teddy bears with tags on them..
My LO loves labels too and plays with her ear when shes trying to sleep...
Also if u ask for a kiss she shakes her head shes only 6 weeks old!!

View attachment 187704

Have you looked around for a product called a 'taggie'... Its a really soft square of material with labels sewn all round it.. They also do teddy bears with tags on them..
My LO loves labels too and plays with her ear when shes trying to sleep...
Also if u ask for a kiss she shakes her head shes only 6 weeks old!!

Ah cute!! Yes, I have a taggie on order, knowing my luck she'll ignore it and stick with the labels :haha:

View attachment 187704

Hana does the exact same thing! She doesn't care about the other end of the toy at all! :haha:

Logie likes to pull his ears and his willy! And throw things out of the pushchair xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->