Funny story!!! well i think so anyways

OHBABY_OHBABY

Reaction score
My bew and I are not exactly trying to conceive and then again we're not doing anything to prevent it so if it happens yay if it doesnt well okay. Lately ive been having strong and i mean strong cravings for fried pickles and vanilla ice cream and i mean to the point were ill kick asss to get some. Its been a on going joke with the bew and work buddies that im pregnant because i love the mixture so much but i laugh it off and say oh no im not i just really love fried pickles! I missed my aunt flow nov 30 today is only dec 2 i thought nothing of it because im never exactly regular. I woke up this morning thinking well what if i am ill just take a test to shut the bew up and to get my mind off of it... im guessing youve figured out were im going with it this right!? RIGHT! well when i got in the house i forgot all about the test ran up stairs and used the bathroom CRAP! i sat there for a while thinking if i can make myself go some more. Ran downstairs grabbed the test sat back on the toilet and pushed...nothing... soooo long story short i dipped the pregnancy test in the toilet for 5 secs and instantly got a BFP dont worry ill take another but WOW!

Haha this made me smile,

Congratulations hun - Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months
x

This had me giggling too! Congratulations!! Happy and healthy nine months to you! :hugs:

You must be very far along to be able to dip it in the toilet and still get a bfp lol congrats to you!!

Oh, and by the way, now I want fried pickles!!! Yummy!! :thumbup:

This is a cute story! gave me a little giggle :) Congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->