Funny Story

Wnt2beAMom

Reaction score
So at Easter dinner this weekend, I met my mom's stepdaughter for the 2nd time. She has a 3 1/2 year old and a 15 month old. First thing she says to me!!! " So I hear you are trying" Jeeze mom! What a big mouth.

So anyway, I say "ya, I just came off the pill". She says "It took us 1 year after I came off the pill". She then says she just learned that there is an app that you can track when your period comes so then it tells you when you are most fertile. She says she wishes she had that when she was trying. I nod my head and smile. I didn't want her to know I'm already a crazy person taking my temperature before I can get out of bed at the same time each morning, checking my cervical mucus by sticking my fingers up "there" and peeing on OPK tests....I just said "thanks"

hahaha

Hahaha, that's great and exactly why my mom doesn't know we're ttc, she gets too excited and tells everyone everything!

Right there with ya on being a crazy person with all the things we do to track our cycles!

hahaha! that's so me! I had my first daughter by accident so by the time we decided to have another I thought it would be a breeze. Anyway so my friend is pregnant so I said to her, "were you guys like trying" and she said "yeah!" so I said "wow, finally someone who can gimme tips!" she was like "count 14 days from your first day of the period".... if she wasn't prego I would've taken her under my wing.

haha, honestly if I hadn't been doing the TTC things I would be so lost since coming off the pill. 43 days without a period I would be taking hpt's every morning! Luckily I can relax because I know where I am in my cycle, and just ovulated late because of the pill. And when I am pregnant I can actually see how far along I am by my ovulation date not just my last period...so it makes me excited to know that kind of info :)

Oh I remember the easy days when I didn't know what OPK's were, never even knew that your temperature had anything to do with your ovulation, and that checking out what CM you have multiple times a day can help determine when you will ovulate.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->