Funny things your baby knows and does

B

bv82

Well, this young missy knows how to say no-no and she points her finger at you too. But the funniest thing is how she carefully folds her three fingers so that her thumb and her index finger are the ones left. It is quite funny.

Now she is starting to immitate what I do. I just sneezed and she tried to make the same noise, so cute.

I find it funny when she knows she's being naughty and she checks to see if I'm watching and if I am she will give me the cheekiest grin! :rofl:

i find it funny when katie sits there and looks to see if i'm looking at her, if i'm not she starts screaming (can see her out te corner of my eye) when i go over she starts giggling!! little bugger!

Hannah whines and whines, when I look over at her she whines even louder but if I turn back to what I'm doing and ignore her she stops and goes back to playing :rofl:

When she coos and I try to imitate her...she'll be enjoying it and then all of a sudden I'll make a sound and she'll give me a look like "Mom you soooooo just made the wrong noise!"

me and summer do this thing that you know them stacking cups we pretend they are drinking cups she and pretends to drink from it then when i say "cheers" she will hit it off mine :blush:

Chase has the cutest whine and it's comparable to a quiet, puppy dog whine. Yep, he gets his own way with that one.

Chase has the cutest whine and it's comparable to a quiet, puppy dog whine. Yep, he gets his own way with that one.

:rofl::rofl: Hannah's is loud and high pitched and annoying :rofl:

Sometimes when Jasmine is having her bottle she will start grinning and giggling, but she keeps suckling with her tongue, its pretty cute and funny... She also loooves to look at herself in the mirror and will smile at herself too.

When I 'bite' her on the cheek and she laughs sooo much but as soon as I stop she gives me that 'What? No more?' look with her eyes all widened!

Also I love when she tries to hold the bottle between her hands but she can't just yet...

oh I like her little hands. She is always tickling me wth them lol, or holding my finger or hand. I love her little hands and fingers.

When i face the mirror with her and Ella always has a huge grin and starts 'talking' to herself.
Also when we play pat a cake , she puts her hands in the air ready for me to clap with her and laughs her head off :lol:

Josh pretends to sleep when I get in his room to check on him, if he's sitting down he will hurry and lie on his side :lol:

When we are out and about and people talk to Brennan, he gives them a huge smile, then buries his head in my shoulder like he is shy and then goes back to grinning at them. He is such a flirt, just like his dad.

Jasper is 8 weeks, so he doesn't do THAT much, but he coos and smiles at himself in the mirror, and then gets really excited, thrashing and kicking. Then, I'm assuming because of the 'baby' in his mirror is getting excited he gets more excited. He can amuse himself for about 20 minutes cooing, smiling and kicking. (great time for a cup of tea!!!)

Colton will do the three fingers down with thumb and index up, I just figured he was pointing though :shrug:
He will play peekaboo and loves it. Especially if he is standing on the back of the couch, he will grab the curtains and pull them out between me and him then jerk them back, over and over again :cloud9: little bugger pulled them down the other day though and pulled the screw straight out of the wall! :shock: :lol:
He knows that I can never be mad at him when he acts all cute.. sometimes he will get the biggest fakest grin on his face and (when standing against the couch) stretch his body upwards with his face pointed toward the ceiling.. it's hard to describe but the cutest thing ever!
One of the newest things is me taking Coltons hand and sticking it at OH's armpit, then OH acts like he is being really really ticklish. Colton thinks he's really tickling him and cracks up laughing EVERY time! lol.

I adore it when Charlie plays 'beebo' around the kitchen door; he peers round it really slowly trying to catch me out and bobs back when I look at him. :lol: The funniest thing is when he gets a proper strop on and throws himself on the floor ala MegaDiva. :rofl:

when kaitlyn coughs, i stop what i am doing and run over to her saying oh dear oh dear in a high pitched voice, and she always forces out another on purpose and then laughs, its funny and sooo cute i have to do it.

Josh pretends to sleep when I get in his room to check on him, if he's sitting down he will hurry and lie on his side :lol:

Leeon does this too then jumps up and starts lauging lol when you say bye bye he crawls to the door and sits there waving to you hes soooo clever its just sooo cute :D and in books on telly anywhere really if he sees a dog he points to it without you telling him its a dog and he says dooow trying to say dog

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->