Funny things your LOs do

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
So what are some of the funny things your LO's do?

Here's mine. Hannah really enjoys playing on the floor after her bottle now. She recognizes that as playtime. After she finishes eating she wants to be put down immediately for playtime. So the entire time we are trying to burp her she's wiggling and squirming and whining for us to put her on the floor :lol:

When my LO is hungry just before i 'pop her on the boob' she makes these weird grunting noises and shakes her head about....makes me chuckle everytime it sounds like she is straining for a number 2!!

when I pick Ally up and he's sleepy - even if he's actually awake and has woken up crying - he arches his back, sticks his bum out, brings his fists up to his face, shakes them, and goes 'grrrr!' and screws his fat face up! Also when he yawns he makes noise, like it's a real effort lol.

Mine is just a young one yet, but I definitely get a kick out of his snorting when he's hungry. He sounds like a little piggy.

I just love her

:cloudnine: i cant help but marvel at what i made

It cracks me up that as soon as I take Bren's diaper off he grabs both his feet now.

When we are out, and he is in my arms, and a stranger talks to him, he give them a grin, then buries his face in my shoulder like he is shy.

Josh pulls my hair when I feed him and when I say : ouch ouch ouch it hurts stop! He starts laughing

When he's in the bath he splashes the water with his hands (goes all over the place & all over his face) and he close his eyes and takes big breaths !

when i change his nappy he goes bananas x

When we're holding Isis standing up on our legs, she looooves to yell. Its great. She'll look straight at me and just squeal :rofl: When I do it back she really gets going lol my neighbor said she could hear her from across the yard.

Other funny thing she does is in her bouncer, she just starts kicking her legs like mad and she starts to swing back and forth super fast. Sometimes I think she's doing it so hard she's going to shoot out of it :rofl:

When Grace is in the bath she kicks her legs and throws her arms about so much she splashes water all over the place and then she has to stop to catch her breath! Also when she's out and the breeze catches her in the face she makes a funny noise, so cute, hehe

When I put my LO to my breast sometimes he falls asleep while eating - with one eye open and one eye closed! lol & even funnier is his eyes sometimes go different ways or cross eyed, I end up closing his eyelids when he falls asleep with them open.

Sam often falls asleep with is mouth open catching flies!! Then when he gets into a really deep sleep, his mouth starts twitching and he´ll suddenly give a really big grin in his sleep - I always think he´s having a really good milk dream!!

He´ll also put one finger on the side of his head in his sleep, looking as though he´s having real deep and meaningful thoughts - it cracks me up everytime.

when jessica wants her bottle or dummy, i give it to her and she starts waving her arms around cos she aint quite realised she has to close her mouth to keep it from fallin out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->