funny twinges just inside

T

tinytoes

i first felt them last night and then i've felt them a few times today and they scare me a little.

it's a bit like a muscle spasm, and feels to be just inside me. It doesnt feel far enough up to be the belly, but it's really not very comfortable. I'm seeing my gyno in 4 days so will maybe ask him about the possibility of a urine infection or something....unless you think i should go sooner??...
I panic in case it's my uterus or something opening up and baby will fall out.....I really dont know enough about my anatomy to guess what it could be. And it's hard to pin point exactly where it could be...it's just inside the V I think, maybe where a tampon would have sat...maybe not even that far up. Have u ever had that needle stabbing sensation?? Like you've been poked all of a sudden, in your delicate place? (not when pregannt, in "normal" life I mean), it's a bit like that. MAkes you sit up suddenly! Ouch.
Had a bit of white thickish CM yesterday but this doesnt seem out of place since my BFP. No blood or stomach cramps, though i did have a dull tummy ache in the night which may have just been wind...:blush: Sorry, tmi?!

But the twinges arent nice....anyone else had this? I'm a little scared.

How strange I have had EXACTLY the same thing, i've had it a few times a few weeks ago and then again last night. I didn't really think too much of it though, have just put it down to growth.
Your right it feels exactly like being stabbed with a needle. Think it must be just the muscles inside the vagina, the strangest of feelings though. xxx

I used to get twinges all the time in my other two pregnancies. It's probably just your uterus starting to stretch and move up. I hope it gets better soon hun:hugs:

thanks girls, it's nice to know i'm not alone, even if we're not sure what they are!
I think I'll try and drink lots of water in case there's any infection and see how it goes - here's hoping they go away for us Charlotte! It's quite off putting being stabbed in your nether-regions whilst watching saturday night TV!

thanks girls, it's nice to know i'm not alone, even if we're not sure what they are!
I think I'll try and drink lots of water in case there's any infection and see how it goes - here's hoping they go away for us Charlotte! It's quite off putting being stabbed in your nether-regions whilst watching saturday night TV!

Yes your telling me, not a distraction I find pleasing whilst I'm watching the X-factor final. hee hee
Definately don't think its an infection though, don't drink too much because if you are anything like me you will be up every 2 seconds needing the loo (my bladder seems to be the size of pea at the moment).
:blush:

Hopefully they will stop soon, xxxxx

don't drink too much because if you are anything like me you will be up every 2 seconds needing the loo (my bladder seems to be the size of pea at the moment).
:blush:

Hopefully they will stop soon, xxxxx

i should have taken your advice. think i was up 5 times last night...felt like i was going for the world record...blimey, i wont do that again!

When I first became pregnant I had them all the time but they're normally just growing pains. They could be a urine infection though. I had one in early pregnancy. I still get the pains now but they've changed from feeling quite crampy to really feeling like I'm pulling muscles all over my stomach now.

i should have taken your advice. think i was up 5 times last night...felt like i was going for the world record...blimey, i wont do that again!

Hee hee the joys of pregnancy, I can drink half a glass of water and then go to the toilet 5 times within the hour. Best to stear clear of drink before bed, i have enough problems disrupting me from sleeping let alone having to get up for a pee every hour. hee hee. :happydance:
Well i guess you learn from your mistakes. you'll know better tonight xxxx

It is all normal hun, very incomfy and can be startling.....it is the hormones and stretching and things starting to change for the journey ahead! :hugs:x

I have all sorts of funny sensations.... e.g tugging, pulling etc... guess it's all part and parcel of pregnancy x

I have been having twinges, aches and pains but i am guessing anything is normal these days! Ask you gyny like you said, like someone else said could be water infection or thrush maybe.

:hugs:Feeling bit sorry for myself at moment, worrying about all these aches & pains and funny sensations, I've been getting those sharp needle feelings & it's reassuring to know i'm not the only one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->