Furbaby gone missing :(

So sorry Hun. I don't know if your on Facebook but have local missing cats/pets in my area, maybe post there? Someone might have seen your cat about d

We had a cat go missing for about 3 months. Sauntered back one day like nothing had happened lol. Hopefully yours comes home soon x

Have you put up flyers? Is there a heavy wild animal population around? If not you could try some cat size have a heart traps that trap them safely?

I agree with the Facebook thing, I think that's one thing Facebook is actually useful for. I'm so sorry and I hope she comes home soon x

One of my cats went missing for two weeks and ending up walking back in like nothing happened. And one of my other cats does it all the time because someone keeps feeding him. Proper narks me off.

I hope she comes back soon xx

:hugs:
I'm in the same situation :( My little one year old cat has been missing for 5 weeks. Like you, I've registered her as missing. I wish microchips would have a tracker, so you could log online and see where abouts they are.

hope she comes home too you soon xxxxx

Have you asked neighbours? Perhaps they could check their sheds etc? Our cat went missing as a kid, and it was shut in a neighbours weekend cottage!
Hope your fubaby turns up soon

Is it possible it could be trapped in a shed or garage

I'm really sorry to hear your cat is missing :( cats have a very good homing instinct and hopefully they'll come home soon or is found soon. have you got anything of your cats' to rub on the front door or on the front door to get it's scent there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->