Furious!

xolily

Reaction score
A little bit of a rant here! Close friends sons dad died on Thursday. They were together for 5 years but he couldn't sort out his problems (drug addict) so they went their seperate ways. He didn't really bother with his son but as i said he had issues, he wasn't a bad lad by any stretch of the imagination - i personally don't think he got the support he needed. Anyway, when my friend told her now fiance (who she also has a child with) his response was "good, don't come cryin to me about it". This in itself is awful but other things hes said like to his son, "come on son least ur daddy aint dead" and things like that :growlmad: now he went out yesterday afternoon and hasn't come back, no-one has seen him since early hours of today and my friend has written a status on FB askin if anyones seen him etc and people are responding like "oh hope hes ok he probably just needs time to deal with whats happened" WT actual F?! is it just me that thinks he's being a selfish, shallow arse? i'm so tempted to write underneath that i think he's a sadcase, baying for attention when someone has DIED! i'm mad aswell because her elder sons dad has just died, he doesn't need to be hearing that his stepdad has done a runner aswell :growlmad: i'm fuming!

He's out of order he should be at home supporting his gf and step son not disappearing how childish and attention seeking

my thoughts exactly! i just think it's so sad and he's making a fool of her! x

i totally agree how selfish is he! also i think saying GOOD in response to hearing about someone passing (no matter bad of a person they may have been) is down right disrespectful

Eurgh...what an inconsiderate, selfish and self centred idiot.

I can't believe he's gone playing silly buggers when his 'step son' and his partner need him to be there.

I am shocked that someone would be more concerned about the attention he is not getting than trying to be supportive.

Your poor friend has enough to deal with than tolerating this crap.

i've text her telling her what i think but she's not replied. i've heard through the jungle drums that hes txt his mum telling her not to worry. inconsiderate arsehole! x

wow that is totally out of order if that were me and my x and current OH i would actually be glad if he pissed off out and never came back as i have allways told him he treats my son from a previous relashionship the same as he treats his own kids so its sort of deal or no deal iykwim he treats heyman like his own son or he would be out on his arse the same goes for everything and every situation.
How unfare to her child who just lost his farther how must that poor child feel he looses his dad then his step father goes off like that :nope::nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->