• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

further reading / websites?

Kiree

proud mammy of 2 boys
Reaction score
Hi all

I was wondering if anyone had come across any good books or websites about natural birthing? I'm doing natal hypnotherapy cd and have done a relaxation for birth course, but anything along the lines of natural birthing info will do

Thanks x

I can highly recommend Birthing The Easy Way by Sheila Stubbs. It's not available in the UK but I've been in touch with the author and I'm hoping to secure a small number of copies for women in the UK. It was sent to me as a gift by a Canadian friend and it blew me away! There are a couple of other members here who have read my copy and we've all been bowled over by it. A fantastic read even if you're not planning a HB but especially so if you are! :D

I can highly recommend Birthing The Easy Way by Sheila Stubbs. It's not available in the UK but I've been in touch with the author and I'm hoping to secure a small number of copies for women in the UK. It was sent to me as a gift by a Canadian friend and it blew me away! There are a couple of other members here who have read my copy and we've all been bowled over by it. A fantastic read even if you're not planning a HB but especially so if you are! :D

Must see if I can track this down at the book shop and have a read. sounds great.

Must see if I can track this down at the book shop and have a read. sounds great.

You must! It's a truly inspirational read for all women! If you cant you can buy it directly from the author on her website https://www.birthingtheeasyway.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->