Gad a tarrot reading this weekend...I'd DEFINITELY give you her number.

M

MyFirstNoodle

This is a long post but really worth the read if you like good psychic's!!!
It was my Aunts birthday this weekend and on Saturday after I finished work at 3pm I went to meet her in Harrow (Where we live in London) She was looking for something to wear as we were going out to celebrte her birthday that night.
When I got to Harrow she said my cousin Michelle whos 33 was in Yates and that she had just been to see a tarrot reader. So we met up with Michelle and she told us she had read in the local newspaper there was abit of a fate going on in Victoria hall in the town centre from 2 till 7.
She told us what the women had said (Whose name was Hannah) and apparently she said there was a pregnancy in the family....it wasn't michelle but it would be a big celebration. Michelle said "Yeh there is a pregnancy but its not a big celebration" The women said "No this pregnancy will be the making of this woman and it will bring everyone together.... We were all abit baffled by this as my little sister who is 16 has just found out she is pregnant....but it isn't going down to well with my family so we couldn't understand why she was saying it will be a big celebration.
ANYWAY...I thought to myself well if they picked up on my sisters pregnancy through my cousin im sure it would be stronger threw me. So I dragged my aunt Caroline across the road leaving our OH's and Michelle and her OH in the pub.
When I arrived it was in what looked like a school hall. At the very back there was a stage with 3 women sitting at seperate desks. I said to Caroline I wanted to see Hannah who michelle had...just to see if she would pick up that she saw my cousin previously but it turned out she called caroline over. I went to another asian lady who was full of a cold.
I sat down and she asked me "Are you sure its me you want to see" I said yes its fine. She didn't ask my name...she didn't ask me anything but to shuffle the cards.
As soon as I started shuffling she stated to cough....she said "Sorry I know Ive got a cold but my chest feels really tight right now" Then said to me "you find it hard to breath dont you...Which I do I get short of breath because I suffer from anxiety!!
She turned over the cards and started to describe my partner....(Michelle had warned us before that they tend to pick up our partners energy as we carry it with us - so I wasn't surprised when she described liam down to a T!!)
She went on to say how Liam had a very big cheeky smile...he couldn't lie because he would start smiling.... Which is true liam has a massive smile
liam2.jpg
she kept saying how much she liked him. She then went on to talk bout his friends....described them and said how there is one boy who is alot taller and bigger than the rest and she doesnt like him...hes not a nice boy. Shes obviously talking about his friend Joel as he looks huge compared to the rest of Liams friends.
She said in the next 3 weeks they will fall out and Liam will realise he doesnt want to be friends with them anymore nd im to stand back....She then went on to say that she knows me and liam are currently stuck on deciding to go north or south.....(Which is true me and Liam have discussed moving to Donegal which is the north of Ireland or Australia) She first said "I dont mean a different country I mean cornwall as your partner is quite hands on...a country boy...which is true as liams grandad had alot of sheep which he loved looking after and always wanted to be on the farm. But she then said "No wait a second...they are telling me further south...a different country...australia? I was shocked she knew this... I hadn't said a word to her since shuffling the cards I was just listening. She told me we would be alot safer going south and would make alot of money if we moved to Australia...she said Liam would definitely make alot of money as hes good with his hands...making things especially with wood but she doesn't want to see him as a chippy for the rest of his life....at this point my jaw hit the floor...liam is a chippy/steel fixer! How she knew that I don't know. She said he was very like his dad...his dads attitude is "This is my son, he looks exactly like me and he even has my arse" which is true...Billy would say that...and they do look so alike
....liam billy.JPG
She moved on to my mum...She looked at me and said "Your mums not very well is she, she hasn't been well for a long time" I said no.....she said "She has an addiction....alcohol" I said yes (which is true also...my mums an alcoholic and has been for about 10 years) She said you need to spend more time with your mum even though you find it hard because you both clash all the time....your mums very lonely, shes had a hard life (Again thats true...everytime my mum rings me she says "i'm lonely") She said "I dont want to use this word but your mum suffered abuse" (Which is true) and she is finding it hard to trust people again because she thinks everything has been taken away from her...including her children...(My brother and sister and myself grew up with my nan she raised us) she said I need to see her more before its too late.
She knew Liams grandad passed away recently and his grandad left him and his dad a watch....she knew their watches go missing somethimes and said it was Liams grandad taking it sometimes as its comfort to him but he will put it back around may and we will find it in our room (Liams birthday is May the 6th) She told me I will get married and said "You have been thinking about having a spring wedding next year" Which again is true if you look at my bride to be journal on BnB you wil see our date is june 2013...she described my dress and everything! She knew I lived in Liams house with his parents and sisters! She told me we would have 3 children 2 boys and a girl but not yet...it isnt our time.
She told me in 3 years time id be living in australia...married with children running about. She also knew it was my sisters 2nd pregnacy and the first one didn't go full term...and this pregnancy is from a different boy to the first.WHICH IS TRUE! She told me she will be having twins! Then she started complaining she had back pains....she said do you get pains at the top of your back...where your bra strap is....I started laughing...how did she know this? she said you need to have massage because the top of your spine if beginning to curl...how she knows this I don't know! The last 6 months I have been complaining to my GP who has told me its muscle strain...I thought it was my matress..my bras were too small..my posture! How would she know this?! she said that there was a women there who had passed over and looked very victorian....she was the head of the family who didnt say alot but when she did what she said goes.....which is my granny ( My nans nan who died in 1998) she said she was proud of me for not planning on spending so much money on our wedding and to tell my nan that when she was little they had children at 14 why should my sister be any different...!! I was amazing!
There was obviously alot more that she said but I think thats enough :haha: She was amazing girls....and it was only £15...she told me she gives readings over the phone too so if you want her number I will give it to you. She lives in Northwood Hills in London and does home visits for those that are local.
She also said there is nothing wrong with my fertility and to stop going for tests....its just not my time thats all.

I had to share my experience even though it was long but I don't think any psychic could of been better.

Thanks for reading :hugs: x

that sounds brilliant! I wish I hadn't put myself on a reading ban now :haha:

are her readings over the phone £15?

Wow thats amazing:thumbup:
How much are her phone readings?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads