Gag reflex

C

Cherrybinky

I just wondered if anyone else has developed this too. Im 15 weeks just gone and Ive had no morning sickness from day 1 but Im suffering from horrible gag relfex, usually at a smell of food. I cant clean Isobels nose at the moment and shes got a cold as even the thought of it makes me gag, the smell of foods, the bin or just thinking about things makes me gag really badly. I dont feel sick at all just gagging :(

I had this, no sickness just gagging, just thinking about certain things or swallowing certain foods set it off. I think mine got better when i was around 15 weeks, maybe a bit before so hopefully it'll get better for you soon too :flower:

Oh thank you for replying. Its awful, it only started a couple of weeks back and its driving me mad. I had to stop and gag outside the other day, I laughed after but its awful. I hope it goes soon
x

I've always had a ridiculously strong gag reflex! It has gotten worse though. The thought of chips at the minute is enough to set me off! Eye's water, tummy churns, and I have to look away and think of something else!

The smell of the kitchen sets me off, which means I avoid my usual bowl of coco pops: (

I was like that too before my ms happened and now after. I'll take that over the ms any day!

Yes I have to admit Id rather be gagging than having ms so I escaped lightly really. I just thought it was me being 'weird' gagging as sometimes things do make me gag even when Im not pg. I cant bare snot, phlegm or spit. Yesterday, the cat had an upset tummy and we had to bath him as hes long haired and I was gagging my guts up while me and OH bathed him and I trimmed him. Just sitting here now, I could gag :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->