Gail - Coronation Street.

kirst1805

Mum of Gemma Rose
Reaction score
I'm sorry but she drives me up the bloody wall, I know shes just a character, :haha: but if my mum was that nosey I swear I'd slap her.

And is it just me whos a bit freaked out at how attached she is to Nick and David. :wacko:

xxx

You can start these threads as much as you like kirsty,we all know you have a shrine to Gail at home..:rofl: xx

Yup, of course I do, in the cupboard under the stairs out of sight.. :rofl:

xx

Yep,thats why you claim its full of rubbish so no one looks in there :rofl: xx

:rofl: my friend on Facebook absolutely HATES her. He does at least one slag off a week about Gail and has said some horrid things about her. Have to say, I find her annoying and highly irritating, I could punch her in the face and Im not a violent person LOL
Im SO glad she didnt get that job!

I missed the second corrie last night.. Thank god she didn't get it then.. :haha:

xx

but shes been in it so long shes like part of the scenery, shes annoying even more the older she gets. I guess its true to life,meddling obbessive mum/MIL, theres loads like her LOL

She definitely just gets more annoying!

Oh thank god, she has been totally driving me up the wall lately too. Clearly her story lines have gotten too dull...looks like it is time for a drive into the canal again so she can put some things into perspective

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->