Gallery O' Tests part 2! All pee sticks welcome! Or come in and chat/obsess with us!

If you only got a positive opk yesterday get bding it's highly likely you will ov today!! X

But I didn't test on Friday or Saturday so might have been positive then? It stayed positive when I did a test at 10 am this morning but then did a test at 2:30pm and it had lightened a lot!

Id say if you do it 2day or have over the last 3 days you still have a good chance! I would count tomorrow as 1dpo x

Well I think we will do it tonight, maybe tomorrow and probably won't count but defo Wednesday as it's our wedding anniversary :D thank you for helping I'll let you know how I get on and we can have some fun with the tests that will bankrupt me in the next couple weeks :)

Last ever frer at 24dpo! I'm done!!! :thumbup::happydance: xx

Ya know...this will give so much encouragement who girls who worry about progression lines. Whiles it's gorgeous in all ways, it's still not as dark as the control line and you're totally secure! Plus I still say First Response is using cheaper materials in their new tests. :growlmad:

I'm 6 dpo but feeling it setting in. Sigh. I promised myself no testing till 9dpo this month

Test! I'm a bad influence.... :haha:

:blush: NO, girl I haven't .....I MEAN WON'T! Yeah that's it! Because, ya know...at 7 dpo that would just be silly! :haha:

Gah! Loub I'm a dummy with that last comment after completely going thru your thread. You had blazing lines and now have the hook effect, right?

Gah! Loub I'm a dummy with that last comment after completely going thru your thread. You had blazing lines and now have the hook effect, right?

no i think her test line has sucked out all the dye leaving the control line really light. I thought the same until i realised i was looking at it the wrong way lol

Yes, tomorrow is 9. Guess I'll take the FRER then as these leftover strips are obviously broken! :laugh2: :bike:

This cycle has been crazy for me, spotting and weird cm at 3-4dpo which is impossible for it to be implantation, if im not pregnant this cycle im never trusting my body again :haha:

Ok for fun...8dpo SurePredict in crappy lighting! :laugh2:

Whoops forgot to attach

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 54
not sure if i see a skinny line or the lightening is just not that good.

I want to jump on the 'let's pee on any stick just to satisfy my addiction' thread! Lol
I haven't used opks in a year or so but I'm thinking I'm going to start again. That and temping just to see if there are any changes there.
Good luck to all!

not sure if i see a skinny line or the lightening is just not that good.

Both. But I have stupid line eye. I was also trying to snap it quick in "daylight" before husband came in! :haha: Here's better lighting but I don't see much of anything

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 46

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member