Gallery O' Tests part 2! All pee sticks welcome! Or come in and chat/obsess with us!

I see something on the top test but the glare makes it hard to see.

I don't BUT don't go by me because I never do on my work computer which is why I thought I better ask. If you see something I hope it gets darker for you! Keep testing!

10dpo pm neg frer am. Dont know if you can see it but theres a shadow line ive taken 2 within 15 mins of each other and both have the same vvvf line!!! Trying not to get too excited im lying in bed just now:dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 34
Knew the pic would look shit when I uploaded it!! X

Yay!! I just have bad luck with test with indents etc. But there is definitely lines and ive been using these tests since sat and not a sniff of a line. Fx will update in a couple of hours once ive tested with fmu! This better be a bloody real line lol.

June - i see it too no way i could wait that long to retest. X

Yay!! I just have bad luck with test with indents etc. But there is definitely lines and ive been using these tests since sat and not a sniff of a line. Fx will update in a couple of hours once ive tested with fmu! This better be a bloody real line lol.

I have everything crossed for you Jorden!!!!! GL xx

Lol I have to wait I'm broke now until Friday does it look like Evap?

Aw well ok you will be forced to wait then. Emm im uk so we dont have that brand so all i can really say is s see a hint of a blue line? Gl x

Fmu its still faint but more noticeable and definitely pink!!! Going to get some frers for smu xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 35
😊 thanks when you stare that long you begin to think your imagining it lol surely a frer will show it right? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->