Garcinia Cambogia

jjbubbles28

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this has any affect on fertility? I cant find anything on this?

Its not supposed to. We did a challenge at work (it was a weight loss challenge but we HAD to take the garcinia) but i opted out just because in case it did I didn't want to alter anything in my body in such a crucial time (I'm under moniting with my Dr right now)

If your looking to lose weight I would suggest meal replacement shakes. They're nasty but you don't drink them for the taste, you take them for the benefits... God I need to keep telling myself that lol

Hi, I actually try to maintain my weight. I do eat healthy and do use protein shakes for breakfast since its easier with work, but I use supplements for vacations and weekends when I am "off":)
Just didnt want to hurt any chances ....

Yeah I completely understand that. I won't take anything extra even though people reassure me that it won't mess with my hormones (I work at a vitamin store). Did try out Michaels reproductive factors this month as a last attempt before fertility drugs so we'll see if it works in a little over a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->