Gas that can choke a donkey...

Sarahcake

Mummy to Logan <3
Reaction score
... or more specifically... My fiance.

I've just made the poor man, stick his head out of the window for air.

I have ulcerative colitis, so I've let some humdingers out in my time and he has gastro distress so he's no stranger to grim gas but this was something else....

Is there anything anyone can suggest to help this ease? I feel like I'm a fart powered person currently. I walk and I fart, move and I fart, sit and I fart and it smells absolutely gross!

Please tell me I'm not alone :O

I wish I had an answer for you but your post made me :haha: out loud! I would suggest talking to your doctor. I don't know what works with your issue but I am sure the doctor could prescribe something to help!

<3 thank you. Im on holiday currently but I have a midwife appointment on the Friday after I get back so I think I'll be speaking to her then! There's gotta be something to help because this is horrific!

Hahaha!! Laughed so much at your post.
It's hard to believe anyone could create a worse stink than I have been doing on and off for a few weeks now!! My god. I'm not joking I've had to sleep on the sofa because I just can't subject DH to that. I've put it down to all the digestive-slowing hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->