Gastroenteritis at 22 weeks.

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Tomorrow morning will be day 5. I feel awful and just want to stop pooing! Iv lost loads of weight which in its self isn't a bad thing as I had plenty to spare but how much longer can I go on like this.
Thinking I should head back to the doctors tomorrow but is there much they can do?

Sorry your feeling so rough have you rang NHS direct for advice my main concern would be your not hydrated enough an they would advise you whether to go gp xx

I had it when I was 9 weeks pregnant with my first. Ended up in hospital on a drip, rang nhs direct and they rang an ambulance for me! I didn't end up going to hospital in the ambulance though because I didn't feel that I needed to. But if you feel that bad and could be dehydrated definitely go in to get checked over x

Just got over a stomach bug that had me down for at least a week. It SUCKED! All they can do is tell you to stay hydrated and you need to do your best to keep hydrated as dehydration is key to your well being and that of your baby.

I had it at a similar point in my last pregnancy. Agree with above, call nhs direct and stay hydrated but there isn't much they can do... It's horrible, good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->