Gave her pink porridge today :)

Ann-Marie

I adore my 3 children !!!
Reaction score
I gave Mia organix raspberry breakfast today, and she loved it !!

I did give her a spoonfull of baby rice every now and then for the last week, just to get her used to the spoon and having something thicker in her mouth.

.... now I know it's 3rd baby for me... but I've forgotten how quickly it increases to more than one meal a day.. I gave her breakfast at about 11... and then about an hour ago, she was really screaming after her bottle, and I assumed she wanted more, but she wasn't interested in it... I wondered if she was crying for some more fooooood. :)

I started the boys at 3.5 months on solid, but can't remember after that how much and how often.

29 views... no replies.....
Cheers peeps.........

Im sorry I have no idea! but I started Bethanie on solids at about 3-4 months, but decided she wasn't ready and then tried again at 6 months. I started with lunch time solids and only went to breakfast and lunch when she seemed happy with the lunch feed.

Not been in this section today, so haven't seen any of these threads. Seeing as your looking for numbers I'll reply before I go to bed LOL!!

Ruby totally loves that cereal as well, I tried to move her on to weetabix but she wouldn't have any of it.

Yeah I was 16 weeks with Rachel starting solids but tried at 18 weeks with Ruby, didn't work out and went back to it after a couple of weeks. I waited 2 weeks after starting with one meal before moving onto 2 meals, etc. Now she's on 3 meals but like you I can't really remember much about how I did the whole weaning thing with Rachel, I think you just go by what LO wants. x

Thanks :D Yeah, I think I'll go with the whole BLW (Baby Led Weaning) thing. She's slept so well this evening :happydance: And it's so lovely to see them getting satisfaction from it :D :hug:

hya, thought id give sum input didnt want to read and run. im a mum of 4 and weaned all mine fairly early. My youngest, angel is 14wks an fully weaned now. I started with babyrice for breakfast for a weak, and moved onto porridge for a bit more taste the following week and the week after i introduced dinner she ate half the jar at a time and then the week after i gave her tea aswell, i also used to alternate the meals like i would give her a pudding at dinner and a savoury at teatime, i still give her formula with her meals though. hope its a help to you.

awwww she ate pretty pink princess porridge lol leeon was on just 1 meal a day he had dinner from around 4 months he was ifne with it and he used to love it x

Thanks girls :D

She is loving food !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm giving her the raspberry cereal in the morning, and then at 6pm she's having half a rusk&milk..... She always has the rest of the 5 ounce bottle that I used to make up the food too !!! Gannet :cloud9:

I've forgotten everything about weaning aswell. In fact i've forgotten everything!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->