gender guesses please :) new pic

Pixie_Dust

Reaction score
We finally had a decent private scan today and we are over the moon :happydance:. the tech looked between the legs and told us she thinks its another girl which is exactly what we were hoping for but i don't want to build my hopes up just in case. We would love your guesses :)

Attachments

• IMG_0803.jpg
    IMG_0803.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0802.jpg
    IMG_0802.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0804.jpg
    IMG_0804.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 12
I would say :pink: judging by pics :0) and what lovely pics they are. xox

Thankyou so much :flower: I do hope your right :) I got all excited when she actually said yeah it looks like another girl, but i know its pretty early on yet.

13 weeks 1 day so obviously very early for a tech to make a guess

Yaaaayyy!!!. I would say Girl :)
Are you in the UK?. They wouldn't even comment about gender at our scan at 12 weeks in Cheshire.

Thanks for your guess :) yes we are in uk we had a private scan for those pics and she told us the guess there. My husband just casually asked if we could get a shot of the nub or have a look and she said would you like me to have a look and see if I can tell you what I think she did say it was 100 per cent though . I was shocked!

Another little pic of our baby taken today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
Fingers crossed! I dunno why but the skull had me thrown off. I think the nub looks girly but the skull I think looks more boyish. I compared them to my daughters scan pics and they do look different but I guess all baby's look different in scans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->