Gender prediction tests.. Anyone use one and result pls..

Rosie.no1

Mummy of 1...
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Popping in from first tri.. I had no idea gender prediction tests where actually on the Market, and apparently they are 90% accurate!? One on amazon, gendermaker, which is 18 pounds and has nearly 200 5* reviews! I'm not to worried, I can wait for 20 weeks, just curious how many ladies used one and what the results were from your scan?

Thanks xx

I replied in the other post but I bought one and it was a waste of time and money x x

Erm..... I think i was about ten weeks babes, I really wanted it to work so followed the instructions to a t but unfortunately it went purple lol just wouldn't waster your money, wait a wee bit longer and go to babybond lol x x

Baking soda worked for me. If it fizzes it's a boy and mine fizzed and the consultant confirmed my blue bump. I have never bought one of those kits. xxxx

i did one of those online chinese gender prediction things. it said i was having a boy, and i am! but i wouldnt waste my money on one of those tests if im being honest. i just had loads of fun doing online quizzes and had a bet with my OH! he won :sulk: lol :) and then you will have loads to look forward to at your 20week scan :haha:
hope this helps :flower:

None of them worked for me all said girl and i am having a boy

I wasted my money on gendermaker, it did not work. I took it at 11 weeks. Said I was having a girl and i'm having a boy... in fact all of the other tests failed for me too! baking soda & chinese gender calendar.

my cousin bought one off ebay from i think it was america and it cost £13. It was tiny, like the size of your thumb lol! It said she was having a girl and her scan didnt show any boy bits but she wasnt told it was defo a girl but she is adament it is a girl lol. Suppose we will have to wait and see. I did tell her i looked up reviews for the test from the seller and they werent very good lol but she was desperate for a girl so bought it anyway!

Waste of money, IMO. We bought one from a pharmacy. I believe I was around fourteen-ish weeks maybe? Said we were having a boy. My husband was ecstatic because that's what he wanted but I was doubtful. Six weeks later, we found out we were having a girl :)

The best gender predictor is the eye vein test... I have tried it on all my pregnant friends and so far it has been right! (pull down your lower eye lid. Under the iris in one eye there should be a "v" or "y" shaped vien. If it's in your right eye, it's a boy. If it's in your left eye, it's a girl). I tried it at 8 weeks and it was in my right eye. At 16 weeks it was confirmed we're having a boy!

All predictions said I was having a boy... ive had two scans and its def a girl :) xx

The best gender predictor is the eye vein test... I have tried it on all my pregnant friends and so far it has been right! (pull down your lower eye lid. Under the iris in one eye there should be a "v" or "y" shaped vien. If it's in your right eye, it's a boy. If it's in your left eye, it's a girl). I tried it at 8 weeks and it was in my right eye. At 16 weeks it was confirmed we're having a boy!
Never heard of this one lol! What if its your 2nd or 3rd baby? does it change?

Never heard of this one lol! What if its your 2nd or 3rd baby? does it change?

Yes! Actually it does! My sister in law had a boy the first time and a girl the second, and it was correct both times. The veing does "change" :)

you know, ive just looked in the mirror and it is right for me lmao! Never even heard of that one before lol !

you know, ive just looked in the mirror and it is right for me lmao! Never even heard of that one before lol !

:) It is literally the only thing I have ever heard of that is as consistent as it has been at determining gender!

used intelligender with my son, it was right, used the new pee on a stick one with my identical twins this time gendermaker, said i was having girls, I'm having boys

i bought one... cant remember the brand (it has a white and green test in it and it goes blue or pink) i think i tested at about 12 weeks and it went pink... at 15 weeks i had a gender scan and i am indeed having a girl :) i only bought and did the test for a bit of fun and yeah it was 100% correct for me :)

i did the ring test - that said girl - Correct
Chinese Gender Prediction - Said Boy - Incorrect
Chinese Luner Prediction (yes its different to the other) - said Girl - Correct

i never tried the baking soda one... i wonder if i should. i apparently also "look" like im having a girl. My cravings have been "girl" cravings.

I did the 'tell me pink or blue'...very expensive and COMPLETE WASTE!
It was correct though as it predicted a girl!

Hi ladies,

Popping in from first tri.. I had no idea gender prediction tests where actually on the Market, and apparently they are 90% accurate!? One on amazon, gendermaker, which is 18 pounds and has nearly 200 5* reviews! I'm not to worried, I can wait for 20 weeks, just curious how many ladies used one and what the results were from your scan?

Thanks xx

Hi, I bought the gendermaker on Amazon, and took test around 14 weeks as far as I remember give or take. It came out purple, which later went a more blueish shade.
It turns out we're expecting a girl, so in my case it was a load oof rubbish :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->