Gender prediction tests.. Anyone use one and result pls..

All the tests have a 50/50 chance of being right, I don't think any of them actually work but they're fun! The chinese gender prediction test worked for me, everyone was convinced it was a boy and for fun one day I did it which said girl and then had it confirmed! Doesn't hurt to give it a go :haha:

i used the chinese predictor, it was right for my 1st and 2nd but it was wrong this time round x

Like someone said- there is a 50/50 chance and I think it's all just fun and games.

I DID try all the online free ones and they ALL said girl and I am having a girl but I think it's just coincidence.

I just went with the nub theory, & turned out to be a girl, & when i went for scan it was confirmed x

I've got a pretty mixed bag at the mo. With my daughter I knew she was a girl, I dont know why I just did. But this time I really can't tell. I'm going to do the nub theory and see how that goes, but not buying a test from the comments.

Thanks ladies x

You take 2 disposable cups. Put 1tsp of baking soda in one and then collect a sample of urine in the other. Pour a bit of urine over the baking soda and if it bubbles and fizzes it's a boy.

Mine fizzed like mad, but then if your urine is acidic then it's going to fizz right? I'd just eaten a load of strawberries!

Chinese gender one predicted a boy for me & im having a boy :)

You take 2 disposable cups. Put 1tsp of baking soda in one and then collect a sample of urine in the other. Pour a bit of urine over the baking soda and if it bubbles and fizzes it's a boy.

Mine fizzed like mad, but then if your urine is acidic then it's going to fizz right? I'd just eaten a load of strawberries!

ooo :)
maybe a boy then :haha:
xx

I don't get all this eye thingy lol I cant work out what im having! lol

Attachments

• left eye.jpg
    left eye.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 3
  • right eye.jpg
    right eye.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
I did the baking soda test around 14/15 weeks and it fizzed every time indicating a boy. My son is working on his 6th month now. Much cheaper!!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->