Gender prediction

Mommy2Kian

Kaden and Sian :)
Reaction score
Hiya ladies! :hugs:

Do any of you know a good site for fun to predict the gender?

i've been on one and obviously cant do some of the questions because its still early days, but i really enjoy doing them :blush:

ive just done this one and im predicted a girl :happydance: :lol: dont worry i understand that it's just old wives tales, but it passes some time away doesnt it :lol:

https://www.babygenderprediction.com/old-wives-tales/index.phtml

chienese prediction (sp?)
asks u mth of conception/ur age and somat eles..........wrked for me ! :D

i just did it and im predicted a girl too! xx

Im having a boy according to this which is what i want soooooo please come true :happydance:

I am supposed to have a girl!!!! That is what I want.

Yea the Chinese prediction is great! Worked for when i had my daughter and now I'm predicted a boy! I hope it works this time too :D

The link at the top predicted 92% boy for my son and 69% girl for my daughter! it predicted 75% girl for this one! so will see in 2 weeks if thats 3 out of 3 lol

Ooo according the chinese test, I've got a 70% chance of having a boy :happydance:

I was predicted a girl with my son and now am predicted a boy so maybe it will be a girl!:rofl: but the wierdest thing is this woman came up to me while I was pregnant with my son and said "so your having a boy" Im still wondering how someone could predict that without having talked to me or anything! it really freaked me out! now Im wishing I could bump into her again:rofl:

mine said boy but i missed most of the question i.e. the way the baby kicks andtummy shap as im onlt 11 weeks preg lol xx

hey ladies , well i sorta got carried away doin the gender predictions :rofl: i found 10 different sites doin them lol well after all the questions i was predicted -- 5 said girls an 5 said boys :rofl::rofl: so im none the wiser lol

I'm predicted a girl on chinese chart, and 73% chance of girl on house wife tales one - although i couln't answer all the questions yet!! We really would love a girl! so fingers crossed!!! :rofl:

:hug:

The site's giving me 50/50 either way... ah well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->