Gender Scan!!!!! I'm Team . . .

mummyluv

Reaction score
:pink: PINK :pink: Sooooooooooooooo Happy it's unreal. The Scan was so much fun loved seeing her and the 4D scan was to cute not to buy. Always wanted my little Girl first. OH is super Happy as well and can't wait to spoil his baby princess rotten. Plus it means I get final say on her name because a while back, when OH was certain she was going to be a boy, he said that if it's a girl I get the final say and if Its a boy he does. Well I'm holding him to that.
Ideas We have for names are
(Taylor Being OH surname). Niamh Lynn Taylor
Aoife Isabella Taylor
Naomi Blair Taylor
Of course OH does get some say but I'm kind of leaning towards Naomi Blair. Just because I think it's such a cute name.

In other news We've set a date for the wedding January 4th 2014. LO will be around 3 1/2 months old by then. So she should be ok to leave with my parents if me and OH scoot of for a couple of days. We might be considering getting married abroad but didn't know about flying with Her??

Congrats on Team :pink: :D Aofie is a name I'd love if we have a girl. I love, love, love it! :D

I flew with my LO on a commercial flight first (he'd been in an air ambulance at 4 weeks but I think he was way too young and way too ill to react) at 3 months old and he was fab, nothing bothered him but it was only 30 minutes each way :dohh:

Congratulations :) I agree aoife is an awesome name, but Naomi is cute too :)

Congrats on Team :pink:!

I'm also having a little girl October 9th. :') And the name Naomi is adorable.

Congrats on team pink! I personally LOVE Naomi but that is because it is my sisters name, she is the only one I know that has it. All your names are unique and beautiful! Plus Naomi means precious one (so my mother says) and if your religious at all she is a beautiful woman in the bible :) Not that I know much about that. But congrats again!!

Congratulations on team :pink:! How exciting! :hugs:

Congrats on team pink, little girls are so much fun...tend to be daddy's girls though :haha: mine certainly are!

Congratulations on team pink :) flying with her at that age shoud be fine. Awh be warned if you decide to go off for a few days when she's still little, you will miss her like crazy. I can't bare parting with mine still lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->