Gender scan I'm team

missl1

Reaction score
Hey I'm team blue having a little son you couldn't deny his little widge she showed us so clear he was but his hand on his chin on his eats kicking and he kept trying suck his thumb but missing she was like its dark in there so happy most people said girl I went in there so expecting a girl and i got a boy were so happy xx

Thanks jozylynn so little guessed a boy most girl but it was no mistake gorgeous little boy how are you ? Zx

Thanks jozylynn so little guessed a boy most girl but it was no mistake gorgeous little boy how are you ? Xx

Congrats on Team :blue: :flower: Little boys are the best :D x

Well, looks like I was wrong there! Lol congrats on team blue woohoo :happydance:

:haha: so many blue bumps here at the moment! Congratulations :) x

I'm so happy for you, now you can SHOP SHOP SHOP! Lol.
I'm excellent, howre you?

thanks evreyone i went in and she said its mostly been girls alot more girls she has had latley and are was a boy ha she called him a poser and said he was one best lay as dident have to move or nothing as alot been fussy so am happy got a little chilling boy :) xx how is evreyone? xx

jozylynn thanks hun iknow my partner was over the moon he like we can get all the gorgeous clothes i saw and his face lit up i was nearly in tears of joy going to spoil my little beauty im glad your okay hun im fine been up to anything good ? xx

doing good just playing the sitting and waiting game!:) Little Sadie needs to get here already!:) how are you and your little man?:)

Congrats on blue! Boys are awesome ;)

Aww bless Bethany she will be here before you know it me and lil man great any show of little lady ? Xx

Cheers cammy how are you ?

Thanks beanzz how are you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back