Gender scan in TWO DAYS!!

ProudArmyWife

2 Princesses & PG with #3
Reaction score
So we have a private gender scan booked on Tuesday and I'm so nervous and excited. I'm excited to see baby again and find out gender but I'm so nervous something is gonna be wrong. I don't know why because everything has been just fine so far at our check ups. Im feeling baby kick sporadically and I'm feeling okay. I guess that worry just never goes away. This is my third you would think I would have this down by now :haha:
Anyways here is our last picture of baby at 10 weeks. I really think it's a boy but that could just be wishful thinking since we already have two girls. Either way I can't wait to know and start SHOPPING!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 9
Snap! I also find out gender on Tuesday (if baby cooperates!). It's my 20 week scan though and I am on my 3rd too but I have 2 boys.

I hope everything goes well for both of us! Good luck, not long now! :hugs:

Snap! I also find out gender on Tuesday (if baby cooperates!). It's my 20 week scan though and I am on my 3rd too but I have 2 boys.

I hope everything goes well for both of us! Good luck, not long now! :hugs:

Thank you! Are you hoping for a girl? I think I'm more hoping for a boy for DH more than anything else. I'm not really sure I would know what to do with a boy :haha:

Good luck hope you both get what you want! I have my gender scan on Thursday I'm so nervous and excited too. I have 1 of each so I don't care too much but we have a fun ongoing battle in our house of who will be out numbered. My son and husband want a boy and my daughter and I are hoping for a girl haha.

I would prefer a girl honestly but my boys both want another brother so I won't be too disappointed with another boy. I am grateful to have got this far with the pregnancy after 2 MC's last year and am keeping my fingers crossed that the anomaly scan shows a healthy baby... a female one would be the icing on what is already a very yummy cake! :thumbup:

Good luck for Tuesday! Hope baby co operates! I remember you from my first 2 pregnancies! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->