Gender scan today! :)

kstone3

Reaction score
So we are going for our gender scan this afternoon....we booked it about a month ago and it seems to have taken forever to get here.

Now the day has arrived and I'm feeling a tad nervous as well as excitement. No idea why?! So looking forward to seeing little bean though...eeek will let you know the outcome! :happydance: xxxx

good luck hope you get what you want i have mine in the morning:thumbup:

oohhhh so exciting, what are you thinking team blue or pink? xx

Thanks everyone - sorry for late reply....busy day!

Scan was amazing!! And we found out we are on team........................................:blue:!! :happydance:

Was a bit scared I'd be disappointed if it was a boy but once we saw his little face on the 4d scan I immediately fell in love. So happy right now!! :cloud9:

Here's a few pics of "Harry Anthony"......

Attachments

• KATE_8.jpg
    KATE_8.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 25
  • KATE_20.jpg
    KATE_20.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 29
  • KATE_16.jpg
    KATE_16.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 24
  • KATE_21.jpg
    KATE_21.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 34
Congratulations! Your pics are gorgeous too he looks tiny compared to the later 4d scans, bless him the little sweetie, hes perfect :) Well done xxx

Thank you! We're so over the moon - and have already decided we're going back for a
4D scan at 28 weeks....yay!! Can't wait :) xx

Aww congratulations hun :D welcome to team blue :) loving the pics xxx :happydance:

Congratulations boys are fab very loving. Enjoy shopping for blue. xx

Thank you so much ladies! Still feel on top of the world and can't stop looking at the pics of our lovely little fella :) xx

we had ours today as well and like you found that we were on team blue again the pics are great and our little lad is even kicking back relaxing with feet up and everything even befor they come out to the world they make you smile :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

we had ours today as well and like you found that we were on team blue again the pics are great and our little lad is even kicking back relaxing with feet up and everything even befor they come out to the world they make you smile :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Huge congrats on team blue! Our little boy seemed pretty chilled too....let's hope its a sign of what they'll be like when they get here lol :thumbup:

Big congrats again! :flower: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"