gender sway confusion

Mummy1506

Mummy of 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Hello all,

Haven't been here for a while as I didn't think baby no 3 was going to be possible for a while but a lot has changed in our lives & we have decided next year is the time !

So I have 2 boys & would love to sway for a girl but I've looked at shettles method then came across O+12 so now totally confused as each method contradicts the other! :cry: :wacko:

Sort of wish I hadn't started looking into it now :dohh:

Anyone else hoping to sway or had any other children using either method?

Xxx

I've heard dtd a couple of days before ov for a girl and on the day of ov for a boy as male sperm are faster swimmers and female sperm are slower
To be honest I don't know if I believe all that as most things I have read about gender swaying usually say they are only 50/50 anyways which is your chances with out any swaying!

Honestly I'm confused about the different methods too as they totally contradict each other. Shettles is supposedly the most widely accepted method though. Good luck conceiving your girl! :D

We are wwt till this May and will also be trying to sway for a girl. I ordered a how to sway for a girl book that is supposed to be here Monday, but we will be doing the diet, supplements, making hubby take a hot bath before dtd and timing around ovulation. I'll see what the book advises on all this too. I'm so excited!! It feels like forever to finish this last two wks of BC and then through a full cycle!! It'll be time soon though! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->