• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General Cosmetic Surgery support thread.. Weight Loss ops to Nose jobs- lets chat>

Tsia

My MyloMan - he turned 1!
Reaction score
Thought I would start this thread as I couldnt find one similar.

lets compare experiences, talk about up coming procedures and have a general support area for anyone who is undergoing the knife cosmetically, from weight loss to boob jobs.. noses, chins, legs and arm lifts..

I am open to be asked any questions as I have had several procedures.

originally had gastric band march 2006
lost 10 stone
had laser eye surgery
then had arm lifts, leg lifts, 2 breast uplifts and breast implants in may and november 2008.. then liposuction to small of my back.
(found out i was 16 weeks pregnant with unexpected miracle in Mylo feb 2009)
..then lastly tummy tuck in this year march 2010.

I am a transformed woman!

https://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s51/tsia977/Tsia%20before%20fat%20pics/Tsiafat5.jpg

me now..

https://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s51/tsia977/Tsia%20after%20transformation%20pics/tsia4.jpg

Now I have this grissel growing in my nose.. protruding at an alarming rate causing the skin to go white. I see it whenever I look in the mirror! ..and after paying priveatley for all but one of the surgeries above.. i am off to see my gp to see if there is anything i can have done to it on the nhs cos i ran out of money now correcting my body of hanging skin i was left with!

not after praise.. I know I have done well over these ops..
i just want to give advice and support to anyone else who has had a cosmetic procedure or three. .. good or bad
luckily i have been very fortunate. every operation out of the 8 i have had, all have healed well and i am a much happier person in my new body.

no rude or gory pics please! lol

Hi came across your post and wow I know you didn't want praise but tough lol you look amazing hun your so brave has it changed your life alot? I'm interested in finding out about nose job and how much they cost if you know? Got a bump on my nose that I hate and makes my nose like huge from the side probably not noticable but enough for me to be aware of it. Thanks.

I think a nose job can vary. Rhinoplasty is a mine field.. you can have anything from grissel removed to total new nose if your purse is big enough.
in the UK its ridiculous.. but I had most my surgeries done in Belgium by a simply fantastic surgeon.. who operated on my sister and friend also.
sister had tummy tuck and boob implants by him.. my mate had nose job (reshape) and tummy tuck. he is that great he is one of my facebook friends! lol
he is belgian, consultations are held in london, operations in belgium in his private top nosh clinic.
I would recommend him time and time again!!

heyy..
i again know you didn't want praise, but think you look like a new woman!! wow!

i was intrested in rhinoplasty/septoplasty..
and generally all the quotes i've had (from places including central london have been less than £5000 and that was pretty much for complete new nose, size, shape, bumps removed, all sorts)..

i was going to get it done in november, however have changed plans an hoping to have it done maybe next year..

i found a great consultant, after a lot of research, checked out one from the harley madical group and couldn't find anything about him, however there was one from a BMI hospital, locally, and he worked in the local NHS hospital and it was his part time on the side, and his quote was cheaper, and you could see where he got his qualifications from as soon as you searched him on google..
however he didn't big himself up and he didn't make the procedure sound glamourous, just said how it was.. i guess you just need somebody who "nose" what they're doing..
xx

Tsia you look amazing! What a great job he done!
Would it be cheeky if I asked you who the surgeon was?

Tsia you look amazing! What a great job he done!
Would it be cheeky if I asked you who the surgeon was?

Lol.. No course it wont!

My surgeon is Dr Oelbrandt.
He is actually FAB!! and his attention to detail a must.
And arm long full of qualifiications from all over the world and a lifetime long experience.
He works in the NHS version of hospital in Belgium for surgeries where you need to stay over night or more.. and a day case clinic that is his own.
I have been to both.

If you want to look at his website its www.singelbergclinic.co.uk

and there is testomonials and pics on there too. Hes a decent price! and to top it all off.. he offers GREAT after care.. is always on had. Invite you to give him a ring on his personal mobile if something is bugging you before AND after your surgery. AND he trusts ppl that much that he book you in, didnt take the money, not even deposit, until I was in the hospiatl, in my bed .. in the gown & waiting to be called to theatre!!

Update anyways..
tomorrow (friday 22nd) I am off to see dematologist about the grissel in my nose.. only took 10 weeks for an appointment! lol

I hope they will offer to do something!
Otherwise I am going tto have to go see me old mucka Dr O in London again!

well another update.. saw the demo guy.. only for him to discharge me and refer me to the ENT surgeon!! Gawd thats where I wanted to be in the first place.. my GP is STOOOOPID :dohh:
waiting on appointment to come through now!

Wow firstly! lol.. you do look amazing.

Secondly there is no way in hell i could every afford surgery and even if i could i would only want my stomach and ear sorted.
Sensative subject but my ear sticks out a little and stops me every putting my hair up. Restricting just a tad lmao.
And my stomach is just soooooo saggy from having LO that at such a young age it really makes me realise i can never wear a bikini again or ever look good in undies.
I should just beg embarrassing bodies to put me on their show lmao

I'm new to this forum and I must admit I came here for this thread. The photos look amazing. Congratulations on the successful procedures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->