Genuine Moby Wrap In Lilac. £20 Posted!

Stilletto_Sam

3 Teenagers + 1 Toddler.
Reaction score
In excellent condition- no stains and has never been soiled. Used only a handful of times when Ellen was just weeks old. Comes with the original cloth bag carry bag, which is also in lilac and the booklet of full tying instructions. Has been carefully stored and laundered and from a pet and smoke free home. Will post or can collect from County Down if you're local.

EDIT: Just found this picture on my Facebook of Ellen using this Moby wrap. As you can see, she was very content in it. :o)

Looking £20 posted as it's really quite heavy. Sellers on eBay are charging between average £4-5 postage, so have used that as a guide.

Attachments

• moby wrap.jpg
    moby wrap.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 9
What sort of price were you thinking? £15 posted? How does that sound?

is this still available? Is it suitable for a boy or is it more of a girly colour with it being lilac? x

is this still available? Is it suitable for a boy or is it more of a girly colour with it being lilac? x

Hi, yes it's still available. It's a pale lilac colour. I personally would use it for a boy, but it's really up to you to decide if it's what you want. I'll try and get a pic up later.

Sam XXX

This is the colour.

Attachments

• moby.jpg
    moby.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 8
thanks - how much was u looking for? i'll show the pic to hubby when he gets home and see what he thinks x

Hey

What kind of price range are you looking for? We've just moved this weekend and pretty skint but if you tell me what you're looking for I can try to sweet talk OH :p
x

Hey

What kind of price range are you looking for? We've just moved this weekend and pretty skint but if you tell me what you're looking for I can try to sweet talk OH :p
x

Will PM you.

XXX

hiya, sorry not got back to you sooner - hubby thinks its a bit girly i'm afraid and wants a more male looking colour for if ever he uses it too! :(

hiya, sorry not got back to you sooner - hubby thinks its a bit girly i'm afraid and wants a more male looking colour for if ever he uses it too! :(

No problem! Thanks for getting back to me.

XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"