George or William...help please...

ESF1978

Reaction score
Hi, my yellow bump turned blue on monday and I was convinced would be pink!
We desperately want to name him after 3 days and love George and William equally, what do others think?
We like the old classic names, his older sis is Florence and our surname is Frost. Middle name will be Frederick after my dad...so...
George Frederick Frost or
William Frederick Frost (will/wilf for short)?
Will George become to popular now the prince is called it? Has it lost some of its novelty?
Any thoughts...

William! I've never been a fan of George and was sad when the new prince was named that. :(

IMO if you use George people will forever assume its because of the new prince.

I like William. Xx

P.s. this will prob be moved - my name thread did

I really like William, both because of the whole prince ordeal will make George very over rated, and I think William is a very diverse name and LO will be able to have more nicknames and such to choose from in the future if he wants to have a shorter version whereas with George he won't be able to do that as easily.

My vote would be for William as well. I like them both equally but would also rather avoid people saying "oh, like the prince?" all the time.

William Frederick Frost is just lovely :thumbup:

I vote William! With the middle and last name it just has a much better flow and you'll avoid the whole oh did you name him after the prince thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->