Gerber Coupons and Pampers Diapers/Wipe Coupon *USA ONLY*

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
I have some Gerber baby/toddler food coupons and Pampers Diapers/Wipes coupon. Will drop in mail for anyone that can use them, the whole lot to one person..USA residents only as postage oversees is just too much...Thanks!

$1.50 off one Pampers Diapers AND one Pampers wipes EXP.9-30-2011

$.75 off 6 jars of Gerber NatureSelect 3rd foods purees
$.65 off two Gerber Graduates Lil Crunchies snacks
$.65 off two Gerber Graduates Puffs
$.65 off two Gerber Graduates Yogurt Melts
$.75 off three 4-packs or three 32oz bottles of Gerber NatureSelect juice
$.65 off two Gerber Graduates snacks for Crawlers
All These EXP 10-1-2011

Also have a voucher for $5.75 off Gerber Goodstart formulas. Its in my name and not sure if they ask for ID but you are welcome to try EXP 7-1-2011

We arent expecting until October and plan on breastfeeding and making our own food and I hate for these to go to waste...I usually get some of these each month..not always from the same brand so would be willing to send others as they come along too if you are interested...

First person to reply gets them all..I'll reply back in a PM and you can give me your addy you want them sent to...totally free wont cost me more than a stamp to send them and hate for them to go to waste...:thumbup:

:happydance:I would LOVE the coupons that you have!! Thanks!

I actually have about 20 or so small snack size Glad containers I could send to you. It wouldn't cost much since they are light so I don't mind paying the cost. I used them when I was making babyfood for my little one. I wrote in permanent maker on some of them but it wipes off easily with soap and water (not so permanent makers there lol) Thanks!

aww..that would be great...I hadnt even thought about storing baby foods and all lol... you can email me your addy at [email protected] and I'll send the coupons in a bit when I head out for my errands... and you can just send the containers once you get the coupons if you want...

Glad you got a taker. Just wanted to add you could look into seeing if there is a freecycle in your area (It's a yahoo group) if you wanted to give things away local. I gave away the free formula I got that way as well as some coupons for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->