• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

gestational diabetes question.

princessatmey

due 26/01/13
Reaction score
am 19+3 with my 3rd baby. For weeks ie probs very early preg ive been so tierd and disorentated/dizzy. Not caused standin too fast as its when sitting standing lying dwn etc.my bp seems ok between 110-120/60-70 low for me as i was high prev preg 2yrs ago at 140+/85-90+ an mw says irons ok (did go while prev preg before bein given tabs). They dont test gd til 26weeks, i have my 20week scan so ill see wht say as i feel am big and uterus in note measuring ahead(16wks measured 20wks). I am high risk due bein on anti depressants which stopped 8weeks preg due severe vomiting, and i had severe pre e with first an high bp second preg. I dust dont think this tierdness etc normal, didnt have with other to hell i hardly slept during day ecept late preg once in afternoon couldnt stop it lol. I mean i have two todlers sons 2an half daughter 1 an half. what would happen if i do have gd dont actually know much about it.

If u have GD you will be put in a low carb and sugar diet, and you need to monitor your bloods to ensure they're ok. If u can't control with diet you will be put on tablets, if they don't control it then u will be put on insulin.
For me I had no symptoms of GD but was still diagnosed.
It's really not that bad, the initial shock was upsetting but I am doing well now :)

Don't stress about GD...if you get it then you probably can control with diet. The diet is not even that tough. I have it and am at 39 weeks 1 day and have been diet controlled since I tested positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->