Gestational sac smaller than Fetus

Bubbles101

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am currently 7 weeks pregnant today. I have had two previous miscarriages in the past. One in 2010 and one about six months ago. Everything was fine up until a week ago. I had some brown spotting which I know the doctor said it could be normal but of course I am going to worry a little due to my history. I had a U/S and they were able to find a heartbeat(which was amazing to be able to see) They had a little concern that the Gestational Sac was a few days behind the Fetus. My doctor said to drink plenty of water and that it could help. I have another U/S next week to see if things are catching up to where they need to be. This morning (three days later from my first U/S) I woke this morning to use the bathroom and when I wiped there was "some" red blood. I wiped again and it seemed to be brown. It has been very light brown since this morning but no red blood. I have had some lower back pain but nothing too bad. No cramps in my uterus area either. I called my doctor also and she said just to take it easy if things get worse to call right away. I am trying not to worry and think the worse but I can’t help to think maybe I am going to experience another miscarriage. Has anyone else had this experience with the Gestational Sac being a bit behind or red spotting?

Thanks! :thumbup:

This is exactly what happened to me with my first, including the bleeding. I drank tons of water in the hope it might help(I don't know why, but it made sense to me at the time). I was scanned 2 weeks later and everything was fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->