Get a grip woman...

booflebump

Mummy to Toby
Reaction score
Can someone give me a slap?

:witch: due to appear on Monday, I'm on call for work which means answering the phone up to 100 times a day answering problems that would be easily avoided if the workers remembered to pack their brains in their lunchboxes, and OH decided it would be a good idea to put Scrubs on. Funny right? No. Karlas pregnancy and Laverne dying has had me sniffling in to the cushion with a roll of toilet paper to stem the tide of tears and snot that is coming forth from ones face.

I think the OH is a tad scared. I hate PMT. Roll on getting a new pill that might make me stop crying any time anything remotely sad happens!

Grr. Moan over!! xxx

:hugs: You know it's love when as terrified as we make our poor OH's, they don't do one :)

oh I know the feeling. I get like that sometimes where even a commercial will make me tear up if it's sad! It's terrible! Hope you can find what you're looking for though. Maybe changing pills will do you a wonder of good! Good luck!

awww *hugs* I know what you mean-- I htink my OH thnks i lost my MIND. Oh well, let's be crazy together!

Awwww *Hugs!* Hope you get sorted out soon hun, I know what its like being emotional all the time! Ive just come off my pill and I feel awful lol, withdrawal symptoms I think! So on or off them they cause havoc! x

I understand where you're coming from, I'm a PMY crier as well! Although I had to laugh when Max from Hollyoaks died and I looked at my OH who had tears running down his cheeks.

At least we can use PMT as an excuse!!!

xxx

I cried at Hotel for Dogs the other day - good life for the wee doggies...

Whats wrong with me?! I feel overwhelmed with emotion anytime anything remotely happy or sad happens!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->