Get my first tattoo today

:wohoo::wohoo: I survived :haha: I love it! Thanks for all your advice. I had a milky way and some juice before going in. And I'd say I found it more nippy than sore and in a strange kinda way I quite liked it :wacko: Maybe because in my head I thought it was going to be unbearable and I'd only manage the first line :haha: think I have got the 'bug' though....wondering what to get done next AND I've still got a £10 gift voucher left! :thumbup:

Here's a pic

Attachments

• SL701888.jpg
    SL701888.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 26
Pretty :)! See I was like you! Got my first now I waiting to get my forth one! :blush:! I just need the time and attention spam to draw it out :)! Want to go a little bit more adventurous and get a full back piece done though :)!:lol:!

aww that is just beautifullll! cant wait to have my next one...obivoulsy when i have had baby,

i have seen a few tattos which i am loving is a print of the babies foot when born and they have that tattoo'd just love it, i would love that done when my LO is here...

cant wait!!!

OH had his kids intials in Sanscript down his forarm, and of course will need to add to it when this one is here..

man love tattossss just love them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->