Get out quick, move on, I said go!

Natsby

Luca born 9-11-2012
Reaction score
Come on everyone out, all move on to first trimester this forum is gonna blow!

..actually I wanted to say to everyone here who has had enough of ttc, I´m so sorry it hasn´t been your turn yet. I hope it will be soon, and yes TTC sucks but you guys make is bearable.

..actually I wanted to say to everyone here who has had enough of ttc, I´m so sorry it hasn´t been your turn yet. I hope it will be soon, and yes TTC sucks but you guys make is bearable.

I'm sorry it hasn't been your turn yet either Natsby. :hugs:

At least if we're being left behind in the dust, we're together.

I'm sorry it hasn't been your turn yet either Natsby. :hugs:

At least if we're being left behind in the dust, we're together.

Is this really Ready? Come on tell me, what have you done with her! :haha::growlmad:

Hey now, I might have NMA and zero tolerance for performance anxiety, but I can be supportive and understanding as well.

I also might have little tolerance for those that complain about not conceiving after 2 months of ttc and just coming off the pill. But, that's not Natsby either. She's gotten crapped on.

Does that sound more like me?

I also might have little tolerance for those that complain about not conceiving after 2 months of ttc and just coming off the pill. But, that's not Natsby either. She's gotten crapped on.

Does that sound more like me?

Drat I can´t find an emoticon of sad face with a crap on its head:wacko:

It's a shame about not finding a sad face with a crap on ha ha!!

This ttc malarky is a nightmare isn't it? We're 2 years ttc next month, still trying to keep the faith.

I'm 40 in 6 weeks too so 2 years older than when we started.

Fx it'll happen for us all soon.

Bring on the :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

It's a shame about not finding a sad face with a crap on ha ha!!

This ttc malarky is a nightmare isn't it? We're 2 years ttc next month, still trying to keep the faith.

I'm 40 in 6 weeks too so 2 years older than when we started.

Fx it'll happen for us all soon.

Bring on the :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

HI Sukisam, I´ve been at it two years now too, interrupted witha couple of happy BFP and not so happy mcs. But it is awful how time passes, I was 36 when we lost the first one and still felt like i had time. Now the idea of going through it all again and getting nearer and nearer to 40 without my first scares me. But there are some inspiring ladies on here and they have shown me that age is irrelevant so a greater extent. Now I just need to get my sticky bean and I´m a winner! Good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->