Get your final bargains at Asda

Poisonwood

Reaction score
Just went to Asda, right at end of baby event so not much left - but bought Tommee Tipee microwave steriliser, 6 bottles and an electric food and bottle warmer all for £40. It was £120 for the set in Argos! There a few bargains left on the wipes and roll back on the nappies but nothing amazing.Also if you sign up to Asda baby online before mon you get a free Huggies newborn starter kit - few nappies, wipes and a hat.

I got a box of 6 packets of huggies pure wipes for £5 and a manual tommee tippee breast pump for £10!! I have also got the free huggies gift box but i think you have to collect it before the end of the month but im not sure!! i know online the offer to print the voucher ends on 31st jan 11 but im not sure on the voucher offer to collect is valid until. They also didnt have many boxes left in my asda because of the event but to buy a box its only £3 (reduced from £5) at the moment too.

Jenny x

thanks for this post. i just oredered a microwave steriliser for £10 , set of bottles to go with it £10 and bottle insulators for £5 ,, thanks again hun xx

Will it still be on on monday as thats the earliest i can get to ASDA's! apparently they have their own brand nappy boxes down to £5 and i wouldn't mind a tommee tippee manual breast pump for a tenner either! gutted tho as i thought i got a bargain today in Sainsburys and bought the TT micro sterilizer for £16!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->