Getting a kitty

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Lady came for a home visit from the cats protection today & we've decided to take Toto as I seen these kittens first - Shes now 15 weeks old but have found it hard to home her so shes still a baby - Just trying to contact the lady who has her!

Have to go to Tesco/Argos tomorrow to get a cat box (can't take them without one)

https://www.cpstoke.co.uk/sambatotoandtula.htm

Toto is the bottom pic on the left :D

she is just beautiful.....no changing her litter now mrs....my oh is delighted with the prospect of doing this for 9 months hahahahahaha.
enjoy your wee bundle of fun...

I refuse to change the box in the first place lol! Rob always does it.

LOL BB

Took me while to convince OH to get one now he had said 'when' we move but me & Tam got talking & we both creeped to our OHs after he agreed was when I informed him if pregnancy is ok he has to do the changing litter :lol:

Aww she's so cute, so nice of your OH to let you have her.

I love itty bitty kittens :hugs: but my OH says our 2 monsters are enough :(

Cx

yeah cat lady!!!!our boys rule the house, nicknamed asbo and splatcat for obvious reasons!!!

Awwwwwwwww so cute babe :wink:

Glad you persisted now?

Did you find her last night? :lol:

no fair everyone has pets bar me :( all i have is 3 boring goldfish :(

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/remoteImage-37.gif

Awwww!

Get a hamster, theyre small and noone will notice you have it.

um no, im not very good at tremembering my fish so wouldnt wanna be branded a hamster killer!!!!!

I have two CPL cats, Molly and Cookie. I love them to bits and couldn't be without them.

Cats rule! They have minds of their own and please themselves, OH hates that and he doesn't like me being close to my girls. He thinks they make alot of mess and are a waste of space. A touch of the green eyed monster I think.

Every home should have a pussy cat!!

LOL
LYN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"