getting annoyed now

Weenie19

Reaction score
With this bloody sickness.

I sick to the back teeth of feeling sick morning noon and night!

I've had more than my fair share and now the anti sickness drugs dont seem to be as effective.

Im pissed off! I just want to enjoy my pregnancy

Rant over - sorry girls

I know the feeling. I thought I was managing my sickness, but I'm sitting in work feeling like crap after having thrown up about 10 times since getting here 5 and a half hours ago. Plus I was sick before I left the house. I'm not coping. I've still got another 3 hours to work and then a 2 hour drive home and I could just cry at the thought. I'm so glad we're not busy and I've been able to hide in the toilet most of the day. Think I'm going to have to tell my boss earlier than planned to get my working conditions improved.

I'm not on any medication for it yet, but I'm now worrying that there's no chance I'm keeping anything down so I'm going to have to think about talking to my doctor :(

I had another little bleed this morning so I'm hoping this is babies way of telling me everything's ok. And hopefully just for one day cos I'm not enjoying everyone telling me I look like crap!

Oh you poor thing. I was really bad with my first pregnancy. I cried all the time and the sickness lasted 34 weeks. I didn't get help and I wish now that I had. No one gave me a medal at the end lol.

Its horrible because you feel like no one understands. My MIL thinks I'm milking it because she was only nauseous one morning in both pregnancies and doesn't believe people can get this ill!!! Its infuriating.

I hope you get work sorted and life becomes a little more bearable for us both real soon. All I can say is at the end when you're holding bubs it'll be totally worth it xx

Oh I know. I'm just trying to focus on the lovely baby at the end. I had thought I'd been doing ok, but today the sickness and my emotions got the better of me. I'm feeling a bit better now I'm home and I even managed to keep some of my dinner down! Yay!

I feel bad moaning about it all because I wanted this so badly, but you just can't help your emotions/ hormones when you're sitting in your works disgusting bathroom with mould all up the wall hugging a very smelly toilet. Lol.

Fingers crossed we start to feel better soon! 34 weeks of this would be an absolute nightmare. Poor you!

A couple of people I work with have said they don't really know what morning sickness is cos they never got it. (Lucky people!) Well the walls at work are pretty thin apparantly so they now completely sympathise! Maybe you should invite the MIL over for some lunch....

I've had sickness from 5 weeks and it isn't going anywhere it seems.

I'm on medication, but they seemed to stop working for a while. I ran out and didn't get more at the time because I thought they didn't work. But then I was even worse than I've ever been. I went back on them after about a week and half of suffering and they seem to work again.

My mum suffered terribly when pregnant with me, for most of the pregnancy and the meds didn't work.

It's such a terrible thing to suffer with and as you say, some people don't understand. I was in hysterics the other day because I felt so bad.

I hope it eases for you soon :hugs:

I feel for you, my first pregnancy I was in the hospital twice on a drip. I had whole way through though did decrease a bit after first trimester. This pregnancy I feel nauseous constantly but not being sick as much, I think it helps as a sahm this time I can try nibble through day and not in car so much. The midwife I saw in hospital told me last time even if you feel awful try to sip lots of water and eat or else you get keytones which makes you sicker. I took bottle of water around with me constantly to have sips. I felt so sorry for princess Kate with hyperemesis as I had exactly the same, the comments on the news stories ridiculing her were horrible. I was in hospital at 6 weeks for the first time with my with dd, I am glad I am not so ill this pregnancy. I found with the pills I still felt nauseous even if they stopped me being sick for a while. Feel better. I having been sipping lemonade and sprite and I find that helps a little bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->