Getting another set of molars????

mommyof3co

Mommy of 4 amazing boys!
Reaction score
Ok maybe this sounds stupid haha, but I didn't know they got another set of molars around age 6??? I just looked it up and apparently they do, it's his first permanent tooth? He still hasn't lost any, I just assumed he would get those after he lost his teeth then they would be replaced? I guess not? He just came back saying he felt a hole in his tooth so I felt it and there is a little corner of the tooth breaking through and it's hurting he said so I felt around and one more is coming in and the other 2 are right at the surface. I guess maybe I'll order him a teething necklace too haha

Sophie-louise is 6 and she has a tooth right at the back coming through, I only noticed it the other night when I was helping her brush. I thought by now they had all their teeth well baby one anyways... xx

Yeah that's what I thought too...I guess not, but I think these they are getting are permanent they won't be coming out..so their first adult teeth :)

Yes they get a 6 year molar around 6, sometimes sooner sometimes later, it is their first permanent molar and it can sometimes cause a lot of discomfort when erupting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->