Getting back on the bumpwagon!! November testers! Join!

HailzLM

TTC No.1 after MC No.1
Reaction score
Well I'm officially 2DPO today! Its our 4th cycle since our sad Miscarriage at 9 weeks this July but its our FIRST official month of trying!

Just want to feel her/him again! Miss them so much.

Anyone early in the 2WW after? Early symptoms? I'm scared of losing him/her again :( but PMA is here! (and im making sure its stays!..or trying harder anyway)

Be lovely to hear some similar stories and to hear that other people believe there is a beginning out there for them too.

Love to you ladies who have also lost

xxxxxx

Hi Hun. I am sorry for your loss. I am 4 dpo on my first cycle of trying after a miscarriage in early September. I am trying to stay positive as we want this so much. I hate the idea that this nothing I can do now but sit and wait. Good luck and lots of hugs x

Hi Lulu!

Sorry about your loss hunni! Its so hard I know but it does get easier! I feel like a baby is the route for me now and nothing will stop me!!

R u feeling anything now?? I'm just SO tired!!! Need a snoozzzzzeee! Haha

Hi ladies,

This is my first month trying. I didn't temp this month since I just didn't feel like it but before my miscarriage I ovulated around 13 or 14 so I'm about DPO 9 or 10 if things were ideal. My first time pregnant I got of BFP around DPO 12...I could test soon but I am going to wait until after I expect my period because I just can't stand to be disappointed just yet. So I'll be testing in about 5-7 days if my bloody GRRRRRR AF doesn't show up first.

No symptoms really...feel just fine expect I had throbbing Left ovarian pain around CD 21 and now again intermittently...I hope it means nothing because it's getting me worried.

How're you guys getting on?

Hi ladies,

This is my first month trying. I didn't temp this month since I just didn't feel like it but before my miscarriage I ovulated around 13 or 14 so I'm about DPO 9 or 10 if things were ideal. My first time pregnant I got of BFP around DPO 12...I could test soon but I am going to wait until after I expect my period because I just can't stand to be disappointed just yet. So I'll be testing in about 5-7 days if my bloody GRRRRRR AF doesn't show up first.

No symptoms really...feel just fine expect I had throbbing Left ovarian pain around CD 21 and now again intermittently...I hope it means nothing because it's getting me worried.

How're you guys getting on?

Hi bleu!

If you don't mind me asking how long ago was your MC? Are you expecting your cycle to be back to 'normal' now then?

This waiting is harddddd!! Not too long left for you to go though! Do you think you will hold out?? I was 4 days late when i tested so i think it was CD32 or something (as i didnt come on obv!)! pretty late! haha.

Ovary pains can be a good thing!! lets hope it was implanting!!

Not sure about my 'symptoms' today, altho im actually 4DPO not 3, silly me! still feel like i haven't slept and ive woken up in THE worse mood ever! i was absolutely fine yesterday! very chilled! my moods are going up and down constantly like a yoyo! think my bbs are more sensitive aswel today but maybe im just getting my hopes up!! Just had some sharp shooting pains RIGHT underneath my bellybutton :S and my kitkat is making me feel sick, ergh. Could be because i havent eaten anything yet today!

12:30pm = Getting some cramping aswel now! really low down! ooooo!

Do you ladies know how to check the position of your cervix?

How do you set it so that your signature i.e my preg ticker shows under each of my posts??

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1287723600;5;28;14

HailzLM - This is my first cycles trying after my M/C which was on Sept. 22nd...I got my cycle back pretty fast (26 days later) so I'm thinking my cycle is right back where is should be. I had cycles between 26-31 days with 28 being the main average my LP was always 14 days so my O day changed a wee bit but 26 and 31 were rare. HOPING I ovulated on the 14th day cuz then we have a slim chance :) GOOD LUCK to you hon.

I think you're right in thinking your cycle is back to where it should be bleu! Did you DTD before and after ur O day? How are you holding up? Any symptoms you're noticing?

Hi,

I think I'm 8 DPO, or there abouts!! my periods have been a bit up and down since my miscarriage but hopefully they are sorting themselves out! I think I'm due to test on the 17/18th November providing I don't get my period! I find I only start to obesses about whether I'm Pg or not a day or so before my period!

hi lsh! lucky you to not obsess until the wait draws to an end! im hoping by keeping busy i can be the same! Any symptoms you've noticed?

Hi ladies,

Can I join you please?

Im 5 dpo today and knowing me ill prob start testing at 9dpo onwards lol xx

Morning Ladies! How are we all feeling today?

I'm feeling pretty doubtful unfortunately! 'symptoms' seem to have disappeared apart from the tiredness! bbs are tender on the sides but thats about it! Not feeling much else other than that :( may have some increased CM though!

Anymore symptoms for anyone else?

Welcome Wifey! Getting excited??

Hi, can i join you guys too?

I had a mmc at 10 weeks in July too, took 42 days to get first af after erpc, felt like forever. We have been trying in earnest every month since but no good news yet.

My cycles have been getting shorther too, last one was only 25 days so been taking extra B vits to try to sort it out. Good news tho, this last af was more 'normal' so hoping things are starting to sort themselves out.

Have to say, I have found the last four months really hard, so many friends are pregnant and two of them are due within a week of the one we lost. Have got a big day out planned with them soon, but not sure i can face walking around with them waddling beside me, am obviously happy for them but soooooo jealous too. This miscarriage has brought out the worst in me!!

Am only on day 4 of this cycle, so ages til testing, but good luck to everyone

Welcome Floss! Sorry about ur MC *hugs* they're bloomin hard to handle aren't they :( you never think it's going to happen! its unfair because any pregnancy after is always tainted with the 'what if's' ! very unfair :(

Good news about your cycle getting back to normal! must have been a pain waiting all this time! Have you noticed anything out of the ordinary this month? had u had 'symptoms' before and they've turned out to be nothing?

I know what you mean when you say you have 2 of your friends pregnant, its sooo hard seeing them with healthy and happy pregnancies .. you can't help but feel a little resentful! But im sure they understand you feelings if they know about the MC!

Good luck for this month hunni! hope its your BFP!

I can test by the end of the weekend...I'll wait till Wednesday if I can because I don't want to be disappointed.

No symptoms for being or not being pregnant. I didn't have any symptoms the first time either so that's not a biggie for me - just a hunch.

Hope everyone else is doing OK - why does the second half of the cycle seem so much longer than the first half NO FAIR

Welcome to all the other potential November testers - so sorry for all of our losses.

Good news for you then Grand! when is AF due? seems you have the right idea by not getting stressed over having no symptoms!
This second half seems to be taking FOREVER! cant believe i still have a full week before i can begin to think about testing! I might sneak a few early next week .. i should be 9 or 10 DPO then so fingers crossed! altho didnt get my last until 4 days AFTER AF!

BOOMING headache now .. pinchy type pains on either side low day .. surely i wouldnt O a full 6 Days after i should have done?! is that likely for it to be THAT late?? i only use an application on my phone to decide when the O is going to happen .. i hope it havent done it wrong .. you're never likely to O 21days+ are you? SO tired aswel today

No new symptoms either way today - I'm CD26 and my first cycle after my miscarriage was only 26 days so AF could as early as tomorrow...since I didn't temp and don't know when I ovulated this month I don't know. Normally I have my AF every 28 days so I would expect it Monday.

I'm holding out for my miracle but won't test till next week...getting excited but feeling silly since my chances are so low this month (not so much BDing)

Anyone else?

Do you feel like AF is on her way Bleu?

No signs of AF at all - no early cramping (usually got that) or brown spotting (usually got that too)...NADA. That's why I'm getting excited.

Also I had pinching/pulsating pains in my left ovary around CD 21 so maybe that's a normal thing to feel...I agree it's a bit late for O-time though...but I've heard other people have felt something similar...I'm hoping it's a good sign for the both of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->