Getting back on the bumpwagon!! November testers! Join!

Thats good that she dusnt seem to be showing her face at the moment! FX'D!

Yes pinching is the only way i can describe the pains i got in my Ovaries, very sharp small pains. Lets hope it means something good ay!!

Hi Ladies,

I have had no internet at home so haven't been able to post. I am 8 dpo today, past few days I have been having little pinching pains/cramps - I really hope they are real and I am not imagining them (I had them the first time I was pregnant so I am slighty concerned that I may want them so badly that they are not really there!). I think this tww is driving me insane

Hope you are all doing ok

:flower:

Hey girls - Hope you're all having a good weekend...

no sign of AF :)!!! I am still getting a mild pinching pain sporadically on the left side (like where my ovary would be)...weird?

I should be getting my period Monday...I'm getting anxious but will wait it out to test till at least Monday (I promised myself Wednesday but I don't know if I can wait that long)

How's everyone else doing?

Good morning ladies! How are we all??

Grand has AF shown her face today yet??! Really hope she hasnt for you!!

Lulu how are the pains today?

Well i think im out this month ladies! Didnt notice anything over the weekend out of the ordinary! Bbs are getting a bit more tender but thats not unusual for me the week before AF is due .. havent noticed anymore pinching pains either which makes me kind of sad :( who'd have thought i'd be wishing for pain eh! Fingers tightly crossed that she doesnt show her face on Sunday but im pretty sure she will!

Better babydust for all you!

Hi Hailz - I think I may be out...all that hopeful pinching pain for naught!

I had just a spot or two but it was red. I am usually a 28 day cycle so it makes sense it would be starting today...haven't given up all hope but 99% of it is gone :(

I'll keep you updated...glad I didn't waste my money on a HPT since it would have just been a major disappointment...I feel like when it is a BFN it is just mocking you...

You still have a chance hon! Keep positive...I had NO signs with my first BFP.

thats not great news Bleu :( Has the spotting increased at all yet? mind you it's only been 15 minutes .. getting ahead of myself there! Have u had any cramping? (if you usually get it when AF is due obv!) until its a flow there could still be a show!!

I know what you mean with the HPT, i'd much prefer to get my AF rather than get a BFN and still be hoping and then the next day she turns out!

I will try and keep my PMA strong! Lets get our next cycle working right!!

No cramping at all which is weird for me but then again after my recent M/C I feel like my cycles might behave a bit differently. I had barely any cramps my first cycle.

We shall see...no increase in spotting but still not hopeful

Good luck to you!

Yea the M/C does seem to mess us up for a bit! unfortunate really when all you want to do is get back to normal! I really hope AF doesnt show for you!

Hi ladies - Well I'm officially out...have light menstrual cramps and light red bleeding...I thought it was going to be a miracle this month...Already talked to OH and we are gung ho for December (Xmas present!). I will be taking my folic acid plus vitamin c and zinc supplements as well as temping again to get to know my "new" cycle.

Only silver lining in this is that my cycle is a perfect 28 days which is was before I miscarried.

I hope you all get your BFP's you wanted otherwise join me for a positive December month.

So sorry the witch got you Bleu! She seems to find us no matter where we try to hide!
So hopefully your cycles should be back to normal which should make things a little 'easier' !!

F'X'D for your amazing christmas present which i am sure is coming!!!

Thanks Hailz - I have my FX'ed for you this month...I love when girls graduate to the other side :)

I actually already cried about it last night (I just knew it was coming...woman's intuition) so I'm surprisingly just accepting it and moving on and getting excited for some BDing this month (especially between CD11-16!). I will be temping this month so you're welcome to chart stalk since I'll finally have a proper chart :)

I hope she stays away...

Thankyou Bleu i have my fingers crossed too! i have noticed SOME symptoms come to think about it

ive had a massive increase of thick creamy CM so it feels like AF is here already (although of course she isnt due until Sunday!) Not sure whether this usually happens the week before AF is due or not! Cant remember last month but lets hope it means something positive! Oh and also my belly was REALLY itchy last night and its started to itch again today! Probably doesnt mean anything but my friend told me that when she was pregnant she got the same symptom.. probably just wishful thinking on my part!! haha

and just had a random 20 minutes of quite painful lower back ache on my right hand side, like a load of pressure pushing down and getting aching right at the top of my legs and either side of my hips .. any opinions??? and now getting sharp little aches a little higher on my right side.. strange.

thats GREAT that you're feeling so positive! Bring on the BDing!! I'm not such an expert on the whole chart system but i'd love to see how yours progresses from beginning to end! Then maybe i could do one too if November clearly isnt my month!

Really REALLY hope your christmas is made special for a very good reason :) :) :)

ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE!!!!

Just went to the toilet and i could already see vvlightred/brown spotting in my underwear, it was more than typical little dots of spotting but NO bright redness, when i wiped barely anything was on the TP, AF isnt due until Sunday.. and i havent been a week early in about 2 years! .. so i know some of you are going to say this could be IB, BUT i thought that was literally like spots in ur underwear an a few dots on the toilet paper.. this is definitely more than that .. but not at all like my period, not is it like AF when she first starts to arrive, normally the first signs i have is light spotting, but this was more.. what do you think?? im going out of my mind here!!!!

Seems after my hopefully panicking that AF decided she was going to come a FULL WEEK EARLY

So looks like im out ladies if carries on this way. :'( :'( :'(

babydust to you

So sorry hon...Monday seem like a terrible day indeed (there's a lot of girls out on some of the other November threads today :( )

Well Ladies by the looks of things AF is officially here. Can't believe she has come so early. I read up on the heavy implantation bleeding and to seems to stress that it will be brown/pink even if its heavy and i seem to have my usual flow. Going to hold out for a couple of days to see whether it dies down (Heavy IB is meant to only last 3 days at most usually) and if it stops ill take a test at the weekend but if it carries on which i think its going to then im out this month! but my high fertility starts next Thursday (providing THIS cycle stays the way it should!!) so i'll be back on here around then.

Going to take a break from this site for the next week or so, need to stop focusing so much on a BFP as its devastating not to get one!

Thankyou ladies for all your support and i'll see you on the December cycle!!!

I'll be right there with you December...we've got to think of a perfect pregnancy plan :) So sorry AF caught you this much...never liked my period before but I truly loathe it now!

When you think of the perfect P.plan make sure you let me know Bleu!

It's the stress that's not making it happen i'm sure!

We need to try and relax! (HA like that is ever going to happen..)

Better luck next time :(

xx

BFN for me today although I have been feeling soooo pregs - even more pregs than i did with my last 3 pregnancies but hay it must all be in my bloody head!!!! xx

BFN for me today although I have been feeling soooo pregs - even more pregs than i did with my last 3 pregnancies but hay it must all be in my bloody head!!!! xx

Sorry she got you as well - I hope we all get our BFP's next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->