getting back to normal after stopping the pill

Came off Microgynon 30 last July after 6 years on them, had a withdrawel bleed end of July 2009 and now as of yet I have still not had a period.. :blush: I have had tests coming out of every orifice and all is normal, so its just a waiting game.. :wacko:

did you have regular periods before you started the pill? ive read on a few websites that if your periods were regular before they should come back regular! hope you start soon!:thumbup:

If I can recall they weren't regular, but they werent dire, the longest I ever waited was 7 months for one, but they tended to be every couple of months. I had my blood tested and an ultrasound which was all normal.

If you take the pill apparently anyone can develop post pill-amenorrhea and have it for an extended amount of time(although it isn't common, especially if you were regular beforehand). I'm going back to my doctor this week to decide the next course of action.

Wish me luck :D

Came off Microgynon 30 last July after 6 years on them, had a withdrawel bleed end of July 2009 and now as of yet I have still not had a period.. :blush: I have had tests coming out of every orifice and all is normal, so its just a waiting game.. :wacko:

did you have regular periods before you started the pill? ive read on a few websites that if your periods were regular before they should come back regular! hope you start soon!:thumbup:

If I can recall they weren't regular, but they werent dire, the longest I ever waited was 7 months for one, but they tended to be every couple of months. I had my blood tested and an ultrasound which was all normal.

If you take the pill apparently anyone can develop post pill-amenorrhea and have it for an extended amount of time(although it isn't common, especially if you were regular beforehand). I'm going back to my doctor this week to decide the next course of action.

Wish me luck :D[/QUOTe good luck keep us posted:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"