Getting Excited To TTC Again After Loss?

MRS_HJO

Reaction score
Hello All,

So, I feel I am finally ready to move over here from the miscarriage support. I am just finishing up my first period after my m/c. I am finally starting to get excited about trying again for our first *earth* baby. I, of course, am very scared of it happening again, but I have to believe and have faith and stay positive. My DH and I want a baby more than anything, and for a while, I really felt I didn't even want to try again because I was hurting so bad... Well, time has passed and I'm feeling much better.

The only thing I can't decide on is if I am going to take a more relaxed approach this time around or if I will temp and do OPK's again. What are you all doing? More relaxed this time around or going all out? I'd love to hear! Thanks ladies. You all are wonderful! :flower:

Heather

I'm trying to ntnp until after our holiday in June!
Although I do have 100opks to use!

Lol Woody !!
Well I started out NTNP too, ended up buying 7 OPKS and used them already !!
Also re-newed membership to FF but not temping yet !
Oh and looking into purchasing Cbfm maybe June after our holidays of no BFP

And I'm on here all the time !!

But of course DH thinks it NTNP -but if I'm honest I'm def TTC !!

Trying to keep positive and relaxed (she says!)

Also taking pre-conception vits with folic this time too !!

:dust: to you all
Jo
X

We are going nuts ASAP. TTC like crazy. :bunny::bunny::bunny: :sex: every second day, but once those opks start looking positive we will be going at it daily or more! (Poor DH)
Also, temping, charting, Vitex, folic acid, pink grapefruit juice, green tea, robitussin, opks, concieve plus, soft cups, zinc tablets for him, horny goat weed for him. I think thats all. Also have an appointment booked with as FS early May, where I intend to beg him for clomid to help give my ovaries an extra boost. If he wont, then I also have soy isoflavones to throw into the mix for next month. It took ten cycles to get pregnant after my loss last year:cry: only to have it also end in heartache. :cry: I'm 35 now and dont to waste any time with NTNP.
Not that anyone else who is NTNP is wasting time....just that my body doesnt seem to move towards pregnancy at any great speed!

Glad to hear you're ready to ttc again Heather. Same here. We really can't wait! We're going to wait another month just to get cycles back in etc. Not going to chart or anything though, just work out dates and try try try!

I'm not going to worry about being in between jobs and worry about maternity pay/money etc this time either..... if God wants to bless us with a baby then He'll make a way for all that practical stuff! xxx

I'm also starting to get excited about TTC again. I had to have a methotrexate shot (even though they no longer think it was ectopic, grrr) so I can't start trying again until after 2 cycles. I stopped bleeding from the m/c on 4/6, so hopefully AF comes in the next 2 weeks, so I can get those 2 cycles out of the way.

I have PCOS, so we are doing IUI, which makes the relaxed approach kind of out of the question for me. Although, I guess I can think of it as the relaxed approach since I don't need to do temping and OPKs :)

I'm waiting for my tests to go negative after mmc last week but I will be trying straight away. I'm going to use OPKs this time (I didn't use them in the 3 months before I got pregnant) but I am going to try and be a little relaxed about it.

I was a mad POAS addict before the MC and would start testing at 8dpo so now I'm going to try not to test until after AF is due. I'm also not going to symptom spot because when I got pregnant, I had no symptoms in the TWW at all apart from being extra hungry the day before AF was due.

Fingers crossed for all of us! :dust:

Hi girls,

Thanks for all of your replies. I'm still unsure what to do... I really want to use OPKs, but I know my husband won't approve. He really wants the ntnp approach this time.... I feel like many of feel... It's a waste of time, as I am not getting any younger! And plus, we have lost all this valuable time with the m/c and all.

I'm completely out of pregnancy tests too, so I need to stock up on those. Where can I find cheap tests online that are much like the first response pink line tests??? Thanks!

Hi girls,

Thanks for all of your replies. I'm still unsure what to do... I really want to use OPKs, but I know my husband won't approve. He really wants the ntnp approach this time.... I feel like many of feel... It's a waste of time, as I am not getting any younger! And plus, we have lost all this valuable time with the m/c and all.

I'm completely out of pregnancy tests too, so I need to stock up on those. Where can I find cheap tests online that are much like the first response pink line tests??? Thanks!

Heather, I'm not sure if they are like the FR tests, but I bought these and loved them. Last time, I got a positive pregnancy test result on these 2 days before my FRER showed a positive. I've ordered more and hope they come soon. You can also get just pregnancy tests that are the same brand but not bundled with the OPK's https://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-40-Ov...LNVU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1303330749&sr=8-1

Hi girls,

So glad you are feeling better and ready to TTC again!!!!

I know when we start trying again in June, I will def. be using OPK's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->