getting fit for TTC

callmedan

Reaction score
so i have decided to start doing a bit of exercise and get myself in better shape for my holiday and for TTC! ive read it helps a lot if your muscles are in better shape, im not too bothered about losing weight more getting fit and improving my strength
im doing walks, squats, crunchies and press ups, anyone else got an exercise they recommend?
went for a gym session on sunday and did a proper work out, i am still aching now!! shows how fit I am :haha:

In the past I have done jillian 30 day shred - 20 mins a day it's very good to tone muscles and get fit. It's hard to begin with but I felt so much better for it

I'm trying to eat healthy at the moment - doing my best to eat at leant 5 portions of fruit and veg, oily fish twice a week - managed 4 days so far not sure how long till I give in to the chocolate cravings :dohh:

its so hard to eat healthily! ive been trying to do that too but i cant do without chocolate every day, its impossible!

I'm in the same boat. Well, kinda. I'm crazy broody at the moment, but my DH and I have agreed to wait til I've got my weight sorted out and the house sorted too.

We have an enormous dog who MUST be walked daily, so that's been good motivation, and I'm doing Lite n Easy, and that's helped too. I just wish it would go a bit faster, and that I could look forward to TTC without the weight barrier in the way!

I'm in the same boat. Well, kinda. I'm crazy broody at the moment, but my DH and I have agreed to wait til I've got my weight sorted out and the house sorted too.

We have an enormous dog who MUST be walked daily, so that's been good motivation, and I'm doing Lite n Easy, and that's helped too. I just wish it would go a bit faster, and that I could look forward to TTC without the weight barrier in the way!

I know I can't wait but know I'll feel better for it if I'm a bit healthier!
When are you TTC?

We are ttc in a couple of weeks so I've been trying to eat better as well - it is so hard when you're used to eating so badly. I should do some muscle toning exercise too but I think I'll start with the diet improvements first..

I'm on quite a low calorie diet and exercise regime at the moment (I'm only a size uk8 but really want to get toned up before we TTC) We're WTT until early July but I just want to be as fit and healthy as possible before we try.

I try to do planks and crunches as well as really healthy food eg lots of live yoghurt, fruit, veg and healthy protein but not many carbs. Although I do have the odd slip up I think i'm starting to see results. I'm also taking vitabiotics conception to get ready!

TTC from 2016 - waiting to get permenancy at work so I have a job to come back to! How about you?

I have a lot to lose so I'm good with having a long lead up (for now! I may have a different story after waiting for ages!).

ooh this is me too! we go away in 3 months and we want to start ttc our 3rd after, so im going to use these weeks to shake off the last of my baby weight and get in better shape! when are you ladies ttc? is it for your 1st? xxx

I'm on a "diet"/get fit thing at the moment! I really want to have lost my baby flab before TTC #2. I didn't gain much with DS, I was 62kg before I conceived, 74kg the day I gave birth, and I dropped down to 58/59kg a couple of weeks after. But my stomach is just flabby and wobbly and my arms are sliding towards the "bingo-wings" end of the scale! I want to lose 10lbs and tone up. I'm just being careful how I do it though as I've had issues losing weight before. Good luck to all you girls :)

Currently eating low carbs, and exercising regularly. I'm Hoping to drop 1-2 stone before mid April.

This is me too! I want to be pregnant by end of May if I can - ambitious I know - but especially when you take into account that until I've lost a stone I don't want to start trying. I lost 1.5lbs yesterday so we're on the way there. I'm doing slimming world and I've just started training and building up to running a 5k so I'm hoping it'll all help.

I want to share a small success - have been on a diet for a month now and yesterday tried on a dress that was a two person zip job before I started... now I can do it up by myself! Still a long way to go but its a start.

And I am already looking forward to when I can post that my bump and I have grown out of it again... Even though that isn't for two more years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->